Budy, Rims
Thread Title: Report: RDM, Fail RP as criminals failed to keep a low profile

Name of player: Budy, Rims

SteamID: Budy: STEAM_0:0:1839316
Rims: STEAM_0:0:71119566

Time in GMT: 16:20

Server: v4b1

SummaryRDM, Fail RP as criminals failed to keep a low profile also they killed a cop during a pursuit as a result they turned a pursuit into a raid which is fail RP.

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDyd_3fM-N4
Didn't kill a cop, didn't turn it into a raid. This situation has already been dealt with by admins and we received blacklists for shooting.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
https://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=89393

For reference
No that was only on me but the officer as well as you both turning the pursuit into a raid. The admin didn't acknowledge that part only the part when you was shooting me.
There is nothing wrong with our behaviour before you arrive.

Admins saw everything they needed to at the time, duplicate report.
It's not a duplicate report because I never posted this video on my other PR on you.

Use my evidence I'll use yours.
That's a point, you're not even involved lol, so you have no right to comment on it
Yes, I do you used mine therefore it shows on this one that you did broke the rules at least 3 I would say:

1. You turned a pursuit into a raid fail RP unable to keep a low profile.

2. You RDMED the officer.

3. Violence is the last option which was violated.
In order to comment on a player report, you must be involved. You are not providing your own evidence but posting mine, you were not present and hence have nothing to offer. Additionally this incident has already been viewed by staff and dealt with.

Go away troll.
Why you telling me to go away when you used my evidence and accusing me of fear RP which you do not have a broad knowledge of. So I'm going to use this evidence and say that you broke several rules.