Angrybob
2 wrongs don't make a right my friend
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
What? you made no sense.
The fact that your original PR was approved is already absurd, but to duplicate the post and try to report us again from someone else's point  of view(?)

But to also sit here and continue to flaunt your -17% knowledge of basic rules and mechanics is just insulting. I genuinely can't believe anything you've ever posted on this forum has been approved by a staff member. Pathetic and embarassing.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Budy is using my evidence so I'm going to use the both your's also don't start crying to me its your fault that you can't rp and follow the rules.

Go to dark RP easier rules to understand
angrybob, you only minge and fuck about and ruin PassiveRPs so you can make PRs, piss off.
yessss
If you think about it budy if you shot me in a raid would I just stand still and let you shoot me? I wouldn't I would shoot you back but that would be back seat administrating.
Fight, Flight or Freeze are the 3 reasonable outcomes. Run towards bullets unarmed like a spazz is not on that list. FailRP.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]