Always Wondered - Considered Propushing?
If you're driving your car and you hit an object, your car becomes stuck and there is NO other possible way of getting it out of that place, are you allowed to :
- prop-push the car slightly to get it unstuck?
- Or simply call an admin (bearing in mind they may not always be on when this happens)

This has happened to me before and I've decided to play safe and call an admin, I'm just unsure.
From my previous Admin years experience in a very popular RP server (VentMob), If your vehicle get's stuck slightly, you may push it with a prop slightly to get it unstuck. When I'm driving and my car get's stuck on say one of those up and down hills near the lake, I'll just push it slightly will a small prop, thus saving Admins the bother of going and spending their time.

If it's stuck INSIDE a wall, then you won't be able to take it out with props anyway. Just call an Admin.
Live a good life. If there's a god and he's just, he will not care of how devout you are, he will accept you for the virtues you have based your life upon. If there's no god, then you will have gone, but you will have lived a noble life which will stay in the memories of those that you love.
"4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop."
(01-18-2012, 11:30 AM)Emnesty Wrote: "4. When your car is stuck, call an admin. You can gently try to move it with a prop."

It's been a long time.
The most important thing to remember is that you must make the admins aware of what you are doing, or you might get banned as a prop-pushing idiot.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles