Rickets
Hi Rickets,

Thank for taking the time to make an Unblacklist Request. Now what you have provided was not even remotely mentioned during the sit to my knowledge which makes me question if what is provided is an attempt to get said punishment removed. Now something such as this would have most likely been mentioned during the sit if it had such importance, making me feel as it was just noticed recently before the construction of this UBLR. During the sit after hearing both sides I do not remember something regarding this being remotely mentioned before handing out the punishment and I'm certain if you knew of said information at the time you would have used it in your case to prove your innocence. Now what was said on the radio is also unknown due to Wolven having his Radio offline, which he is able to do. However when the situation was dealt with by myself you failed to mention this and indicated you had 'no other options' apart from to shoot Wolven. Whereas something along the lines of "I informed the Officers to tell him to leave" would have been more likely if you had realised that the officer had reported it in. So can I ask how something so prudent has only just come back to your memory, because the sit did last for around 20 minutes and you were both given plenty of time to give your side of the accounts.

Thanks,
Joe Joe
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<

Messages In This Thread
Rickets - by General Rickets - 09-07-2018, 10:03 PM
RE: Rickets - by Joe Joe - 09-07-2018, 10:09 PM
RE: Rickets - by General Rickets - 09-07-2018, 10:14 PM
RE: Rickets - by Joe Joe - 09-08-2018, 01:07 PM
RE: Rickets - by god - 09-08-2018, 01:24 PM
RE: Rickets - by £10 Cro - 09-09-2018, 03:58 PM
RE: Rickets - by General Rickets - 09-11-2018, 08:46 PM
RE: Rickets - by Joe Joe - 09-11-2018, 08:52 PM