[FL:RP] Wolven
Thread Title: Report: Fear RP

Name of player: [FL:RP] Wolven

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:121483633

Time in GMT: 17:00

Server: v4b1

Summary: I was hostaging Wolven and he breaks fear RP only because I hostaged him also I was confused about the rule that you can't hostage people in public. Also I told the president to come to nexus but then wolven told him to go away. 

Evidence: https://plays.tv/video/5b92a24338c45518e3/wolven
Thank you for posting this PR, I will try my best to explain the situation.

We had spent around 5 minutes travelling to the elevator, back to the keypad, and etc. The president's life is more valuable than mine so as soon as you hostage roped me, to me, that means you were going to kill him. Both me and the president were vulnerable at this point so I did what I could to save his life. So in order to save the president's life, I told him to escape, in which he did. (The president lived on) Why would I risk my life and the president's life when I could save the president and be the hero of the night? You had told me many times that you were going to kill me so why should I risk multiple others lifes, including the presidents'.

Thanks
Wolven

Involved as I was the president (Dictator at the time)

Both me and Wolven (the sru) had an agreement. Save my life rather than losing both of our lifes. I lived on and sadly Wolven had died, but that was the agreement we had. I knew that you were going to execute me so wolven told me to escape. you kept telling Wolven that you were going to kill him if any one got closer (the police) in which they did so Wolven's life wasn't guaranteed. Like Wolven said, my life is a priority, why risk both of our lifes when I could live on.
No that isn't how it works just because you ASSUME something will happen in the future doesn't mean it provides the evidence to support it. Also I told Wolven to tell you to come to nexus keypad but as ssoon as i took out my hostage ropes he decided to tell you to go away and said an OOC reason.
(09-07-2018, 04:34 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: No that isn't how it works just because you ASSUME something will happen in the future doesn't mean it provides the evidence to support it. Also I told Wolven to tell you to come to nexus keypad but as ssoon as i took out my hostage ropes he decided to tell you to go away and said an OOC reason.

Don't Assume that I took it OOC, you hostage roped me therefore you took away my equipment - Radio, tazer, gun, baton and handcuffs so both me and the president were infact vulnerable at the stage and as he is a dictator, his life is more valuable than mine.

You kept telling me that my life was going to be taken away if people didn't leave but these people didn't listen to your demands therefore my life was infact on the line and at any point, you could've killed me. (Which you did)
Wolven

I never told you to tell the president to go away so you broke fear RP.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).
(09-07-2018, 04:48 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: I never told you to tell the president to go away so you broke fear RP.

3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).

6.12 As an SRU, do not perform any regular police duties. Your job is to respond to emergency calls where the police need backup, as well as protecting the Nexus and therefore the President's life.

Are you going to tell me that I didn't save the president's life? He managed to escape, did he not?

6.3 As a President, youare a very important person and therefore your life is a high priority so stay out of dangerous situations

As soon as you roped me, the president's life was onthe line and then become vulnerable at that certain point
Wolven

(09-07-2018, 04:53 PM)Wolven Wrote:
(09-07-2018, 04:48 PM)angrybob3 Wrote: I never told you to tell the president to go away so you broke fear RP.

6.12 As an SRU, do not perform any regular police duties. Your job is to respond to emergency calls where the police need backup, as well as protecting the Nexus and therefore the President's life.

Are you going to tell me that I didn't save the president's life? He managed to escape, did he not?

6.3 As a President, youare a very important person and therefore your life is a high priority so stay out of dangerous situations

As soon as you roped me, the president's life was onthe line and then become vulnerable at that certain point
This rule still applies and you broke it: 3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice).
This is a tricky one however, personally, in this specific situation I do not see rule breakage. FearRP dictates that you must act afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives, not that if you are in one of these situations, you should risk both lives when one can be saved. Considering that Wolven had already decided that the President's life was a priority over his own, when he was hostage roped, he had no reason to comply with your demands and told the president to leave. This makes sense as from the moment he was roped, he knew that whatever happened, he wasn't going to have any bargaining power to save himself and therefore, saving the President was the only thing he could do.

With that said, I'm going to deny this player report as I do not believe that Wolven broke FearRP in this instance.