PR £10 Cro
I did not break rules as I was given a valid reason to kill you, He would have broke rules by lying about what you said to get you killed.
You raided my Passive Nation Rp for no reason, you destroyed me and my friends car, and murdered my friend.
(09-07-2018, 03:53 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: I did not break rules as I was given a valid reason to kill you, He would have broke rules by lying about what you said to get you killed.

So you interrupting a passive rp with murder and aggressive rp is ok because someone told you to.

ok
As shown, I did not blow up any cars and did not interut a passive RP as you guys threatened to kill him. Death threats are not passive are they?
(09-07-2018, 04:49 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: As shown, I did not blow up any cars and did not interut a passive RP as you guys threatened to kill him. Death threats are not passive are they?

Where is the showcase of us threatening to kill anyone? I know for a fact we didn't at any point. Again, worst we would have said is you need cleansing. ALong with this you did interrupt a passive RP by participating in blowing up random cars for no reason and then shooting the leader.
Let me clear this up. Bacunt, I know it seems like it, but his friend blew them up. Or well, he blew one of them up. No idea who did the other two
[Image: unknown.png]
(09-07-2018, 05:53 PM)Adamino Wrote: Let me clear this up. Bacunt, I know it seems like it, but his friend blew them up. Or well, he blew one of them up. No idea who did the other two

y e s    n o   p o o p y

i've been saying this the entire time you nut, thing is he was ok with the plan that the other guy was gonna breach the cars, therefore, as I said he is directly affliated.
To clear something up he is not my friend. Turns out he ios the guy I made a PR on, also It is not my job to investigate if the reason he gave me is correct, If he gives me a valid reason I can and will kill you. And as I said for the third time, It dosnt sound Like a passive RP if you threten someone.
Cro, yes i scammed you, but thats solved i gave you the 10K. just because i didnt give you 10K doesnt mean you can just be a dick to me and bacunt (blue) and fuck our cool passive RP. aight?
oh yea also // involved oof