PR £10 Cro
True, but he was directly afflicted with the person blowing up cars.

Along with this since I am almost sure that the "threatened with murder"-thing isn't real, I can say murdering someone for trying to convert someone makes no sense at all.

Do you also hire hitmen on Jehovas Witnesses?
Who paid you to kill the leader, @"£10 Cro" ?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
I cant remember the name and because I fucked around with my settings I didnt record it, I may have sceenshot it or something. It was the guy who actually breached the car.
Scarry Tarry. Yeah we never met him except in when we chased him down the road. Trying to covert him is a lie since we were a cult/nation and we didn’t force people or try to get people in if they didn’t want to. I didn’t have enough time to get an admin to punish him because crow then came. 3 of our cars were destroyed
[Image: unknown.png]
If it was a lie IDK. He said you threatened him with his life if he didnt convert and that was valid enough for me.
@"£10 Cro" How much did Scarry Terry pay you?
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]
We agreed on £2500
I can go through the recording to see when we threatened to kill him, if we even did. From a moral standpoint 2500 for ruining an RP and blowing 1-3 cars up doesn't seem fair at all. Since the instructions he gave on who to kill was essentially just "the owner", which there technically is none of, only a pope - This seems extremely unorganized and unnecessary. When did he ask you to do it?
I didnt blow no cars up, as seen in my video. Also I had the indication that the RP was not passive from what I have been told. I was given a valid roleplay reason to kill you so I did. I didnt break anyrules if anything it was the guy who paid me and you guys chatting shit in OOC and PM's after.
(09-07-2018, 02:33 PM)£10 Cro Wrote: I didnt blow no cars up, as seen in my video. Also I had the indication that the RP was not passive from what I have been told. I was given a valid roleplay reason to kill you so I did. I didnt break anyrules if anything it was the guy who paid me and you guys chatting shit in OOC and PM's after.

My video has randomly gone corrupt thanks to the beauty that is OBS. However, not a single one of us had any weapons nor any reason to "kill anyone". The worst thing we would've done is say that you must be cleansed of sin which does not directly correlate to "we will murder you." Also, saying you didn't break the rules because *he* was the one who paid is incorrect, since the rules state that both the hitman and the purchaser will get punished. You said it was a part of the plan to blow up a few cars as a distraction, which not only is extremely overkill it's also not needed at all, since you could've just walked up to me and asked who was the "owner." As I said you were directly affliated with the person blowing up the cars, since you damaged our properties with breaches and then shot us it looks like its qualified as a raid on a passive rp - If not it's extremely over the top.