Datrone, Budy, Rims Mass Fearrp, OOC Player Harrasment, SuicideRP
Names of player / SteamIDs

Datrone : STEAM_0:1:11193955

Budy : STEAM_0:0:1839316

Rims : STEAM_0:0:71119566
Time in GMT: 10:30pm

Summary: Mass fear rp breakige, OOC Player Harrasment (first video 1min:25seconds), Suicide RP (First video 1min:35seconds).

Evidence

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g36iNdxX...e=youtu.be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCmeit12...e=youtu.be

You can't be everyones cup of tea or else you'd be a mug!!!
Is this even real? lmfao okay:

1. Your gun is lowered for 95% of first video. I'm not held at gunpoint so it's not breaking FearRP. The literal instant you raise your gun I comply. Wonder if there's a correlation there????????????

2. Ali: "Should I gun you down?"
  Rims: "You should gun me down."
   Is NOT "asking to be killed"

The second video:

Telling us " face the wall" while not giving a specific wall also isn't breaking FearRP. You then say "The wall I'm pointing at". In order to find out which wall you're "pointing at", we'd have to face you to find out, which you'd then claim is breaking FearRP for not following orders. LOL

These videos perfectly encapsulate as to why you're such a minge. You find yourself harassing us personally for the majority of your day. You need to just go outside and relax. You sound so stressed out constantly. These desperate retaliatory PR's are just so depressing.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
Literally don't see how I broke FearRP or harassed you OOC here. You really need to stop with these shit-tier PRs.
[Image: HmlcOJz.png]
I see no FearRP breakage here except for Datrone who failed to face the wall for an extended period of time under gunpoint.

Datrone will be banned for 1 day.

Approved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]