Who wants to be a TA?
(09-06-2018, 12:50 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 12:25 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Can we get the rest of the staff trying to be funny and say "YES YES ME"

I think I has trial amdin qualitys!!!1!1!! xdxdxdxd

Yeha, cus ur so shit Admin u need to get demoted to Tadmin to learn how to be an admin (just a joke, I have notthing against you)
(09-06-2018, 01:10 PM)Kahjo Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 12:50 PM)Tomo Wrote:
(09-06-2018, 12:25 PM)Sir Narc Wrote: Can we get the rest of the staff trying to be funny and say "YES YES ME"

I think I has trial amdin qualitys!!!1!1!! xdxdxdxd

Yeha, cus ur so shit Admin u need to get demoted to Tadmin to learn how to be an admin (just a joke, I have notthing against you)

humour
The following 3 users Like S!RNARC's post:
  • Prosto, James, Ludo
If I ever came back and become active again, I’d happily take TA again

The following 2 users Like Willem de Walrus's post:
  • juicyorange, Lewwings
i would absolutely not accept a trial administrator position dont even try asking me tomo or i will get very angry >:(
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • juicyorange, James, Lewwings
i'd accept but i'd love to see the outrage
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
Yes I would

Now give it to me tomo thanks
Kind regards,
Eclipze
Fearless Donator
The following 1 user Likes Eclipze's post:
  • Archer
Probably if I was active
It is the wrong time of year to ask, the beginning of the academic year. Ask again when I've already lost motivation to get good grades. 

In all seriousness, I don't think my activity is sufficient on the servers, and I wouldn't want something that I can't provide my best when doing it. I'd rather give 110% when I can, than get it for the sake of it being a rank. I wouldn't mind being offered when the time is right, but I'd have to make sure my orginisation is in place first.
The following 1 user Likes Create's post:
  • DramaLlama
So conclusion: 95% of the people replied would accept.  Tounge
(09-06-2018, 04:49 PM)Weecow Wrote: So conclusion: 95% of the people replied would accept.  Tounge

This is an inaccurate statistic sir