Evocity shortstories
This is two shortstories written in Evocity Highschool textbooks. (Stories improvised by Jessixa and Violet Kittie as students during my School RP):

On the northside of Evocity, Lesanka came across the Tomo river, taking the bucket of water. As she takes the water from the river, she suddenly felt as someone was stalking her, someone is watching her every move. Divey came forward to Lesanka and stab her in the heart. She scream: ' IT FUCKING HURT SO MUCH LIKE A DICK IN MY VAGINA'. Sparx came out of nowhere and see the murder happen; he never spoke to the other members. Days later Lesanka died due to blood loss. Since then, her death was one of the greatest on the history of Fearless.

Kimmypanda went around to find the witch of soul. She went into the darkness to find cause of the death of her lovely sister. Kimmy is one of the passive god who bring light and sunshine to Fearless. However.....because of the snake of passive , destroy the souls of the passive players. She lost her power and died from the cause of.....unknown reasons.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
The following 1 user Likes Ivan Headshotski's post:
  • Violet DE Kittie
Nooooo.... XD.... my best friends is gonna see this and will be like: What the f*** Jess... Now I feel so embarrassed Tounge
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 2 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Ivan Headshotski, Violet DE Kittie
what the fuck
[Image: MbKaP7E.png]
The following 2 users Like James's post:
  • Envy, Ethano
Wait so I just witnessed the murder and didn't say anything to anyone? Wow. I'm an asshole...
The following 2 users Like [LT] Sparx's post:
  • Lewwings, Violet DE Kittie
Apparently... Yes.
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Hahahahaah.. Naughty Student (me) and the Bully Student (Jessica) 's story.. The story writer is jessica not me, Lesanka..
[Image: jJtX9nT.png]
Thanks To MaxEvan For This Cute Signature Again!! 
i love how this is your first thread on the forums
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • Lewwings
So that is Ivan Headshotski, been wondering how you were for the last year and a half now, lol.

OT - Interesting stories, A* for imagination.

[Image: jUcv1hb.png]

Is this where the bad people go when they die?
The following 1 user Likes Deleted User's post:
  • James
(09-03-2018, 04:44 PM)Killroy Wrote: Is this where the best of the best people go when they die?

Ftfy