PR J. Jonah Jameson
Name of player: J. Jonah Jameson

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:72475001

Time in GMT: 9:00 - 9:56PM

Server: v4b1

Summary: He started his prop killing rp in the prisons calling it Area 51 and forcing anyone who got arrested too try and survive against the saw bladed, when I told him this was a very mingey rp and at the very least has no place in the prisons he moved it too the cafe across the street and continued it, he among several other people broke NLR during this "RP" too much stupidity to gather all the evidence, should have pulled out a screen recorder..

Evidence:
[Image: LdSFP2Y.jpg][Image: NYQ1ZVn.jpg][Image: 0qKD6tt.jpg]

Then their new location[Image: GzorqTP.jpg]

The saw once again bouncing high in the air on the right hand side, since it was welded but unfrozen to a pop can
[Image: BsjyNQk.jpg]

And Mr. J. Jonah Jameson and his friend laughing as they lock people in to die
[Image: ES4FcNe.jpg]
[Image: QAlZlgi.png]
I have supporting evidence of this. I started recording when they were doing the "RP" at the cafe. I have three different video files, the two first showing them first getting the SRU Sergeant (Popuko (STEAM_0:1:57303108)) to taze people and then locking them in with the sawblade and also shows an "accomplice" (Electro (STEAM_0:0:186922926)). Also shows them switching jobs so they can taze them themselves. The last video shows J. Jonah Jameson spawning the sawblade outside and attempting to kill people around him with it.

EDIT: After reviewing my footage I no longer believe DouxFlame and accomplice, but more of a bystander.

Evidence:

Video 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28c19anB...e=youtu.be
Video 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vfGhWz6F...e=youtu.be
Video 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l3h835f-...e=youtu.be
[Image: jjQxeVO.gif]
Here is Proof that I was a bystander and not participating in this act.

[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
(09-02-2018, 10:56 PM)Douxisdead Wrote: Here is Proof that I was a bystander and not participating in this act.

I didn't make a player report against you so I don't see how that is relevant, and I guess I stand corrected in you helping lock people in from the screenshot I thought you were the other one with the job title "Area 51 Scientist" ...
(09-03-2018, 06:52 AM)Ludo Wrote:
(09-02-2018, 10:56 PM)Douxisdead Wrote: Here is Proof that I was a bystander and not participating in this act.

I didn't make a player report against you so I don't see how that is relevant, and I guess I stand corrected in you helping lock people in from the screenshot I thought you were the other one with the job title "Area 51 Scientist" ...

I was being blamed for being part of the prop killing and locking people in, but I never tased anyone threw them in.
[Image: ayot8Oz.png]
All that video looks like to me is you minge rping in a different way, it shows you willingly let yourself get killed with props others spawned, a bystander is someone that did nothing but watch, but you part took in other ways. But regardless I never submitted a PR on you so let’s stay on topic.
Okay, there is more rule infringement than just Jonah Jameson in the videos provided, so I shall list all punishments below after I have studied all evidence provided intently, however this player report is overall approved

1. J. Jonah Jameson (STEAM_0:1:72475001) - User found majorly abusing police tools as well as severely abusing tools/prop rule 5.1 (www.fearlessrp.net/rules):
Quote:5.1 Props should be used for roleplay, using them otherwise could be considered abuse (examples of abuse are: using props to kill, spawning props in combat, prop spam, forgetting to delete your props, prop push, prop surf and prop block - there must be at least one entrance and all areas you are using should be accessible via keypads or buttons and blocking a spawnpoint)
This was also major FailRP as an officer, so an appropriate blacklist has been applied to these tools to reflect this.

2. Electro (STEAM_0:0:186922926) in the first clip was found randomly tasing 'Rolling Stoner' so that his body could subsequently be placed into the prop-killing machine, thus infringing this clause in the government rules section:
Quote:Only use your stun gun with a valid roleplay reason
Note: I am aware both Popuko and Electro have the same in-game names, but a check of the logs confirms that it was in-fact Electro who tased Rolling, there are no accounts in the logs of Popuko tasing anyone. Electro repeats this offence in the 2nd video.

3+4. Budy (STEAM_0:0:1839316) & Datrone (STEAM_0:1:11193955) were found team-killing/RDMing each other as SRU, which I have confirmed both in the video, and the logs which show that Datrone killed Budy 4 times with an AWP, and Budy killed Datrone 2 times with an AWP.

If any of you believe your punishments were unjustified, please post an appeal in this section of the forums: https://www.fearlessrp.net/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

Thank you.
 Zecon
not an Administrator
Moved.