[FL:RP] StephanGH
in what rule says you can turn a public area into a private area?
Stephan: "Yes, because we told you to leave before the part where you start the video, because you decided to CROP that out... At this point you had already seen my weapon and my Boss already gave me the go ahead, your own fault for ignoring our orders. This is you tampering with evidence to make it look like we broke rules, show the entirety of the video uncropped if you are so sure of your case?"
you told me to leave without any weapons pointed at me therefore fear rp doesnt apply and also making you look bad is what player report is for
i dont understand why you think fear rp applies when someone gives out orders cos that isnt how it works and also why did i followed your orders when you had the gun pointed at me? why wont you go find ur own evidence to back up your points instead of relying on what i got???
also i dont know where the full video but i dont think its nessesscary because you never had me under fearp rp until we got up the top foor
Stephan: "Reports aren't to make people look bad, you clearly don't understand the point of a courthouse... But okay, I'll just let an admin close it now."
it is because you get banned as a reuslt of someone reporting u
After talking to Stephan on discord about this situation, I told him about rule 8.1 and how he broke it in this situation. He did not have a full understanding of the rule, therefore I explained the rule to him and told him what it means.

This is a warning to Stephan and those apart of that group at the Big General Store and if this happens again, punishments will be handed out.

Approved.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]