pr dob rdm
Shocked 
Name of player: [FL:RP] Dob

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:199645405

Time in GMT: abt 14:00

Server: V4b1

Summary: Me and my friend entered industrial because we lived there and Dob opened fire on me and my friend. He probably assumed we were with the rebels or corleones they were fighting with.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/Sl5dmohC3hY
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
Involved

You ran into an active raid whilst being heavily armed. Of course you would be shot at. Why would you enter the area if you aren't involved? That's an infringement of FearRP as you wouldn't want to put your character into life-threatening situations. The evidence you have provided only shows you breaking FearRP and that you were validly opened fire upon.
Kind Regards,
[Image: 2tVFym3.png]
So you pull up in a car, as the job title Burglar, and on your back is an M4. As you drive up, you witness a gunfight between two parties. 

"He probably assumed we were with the rebels or corleones they were fighting with." Exactly. They had several backup units arrive from the tunnel, getting out there cars there and opening fire on us. In fact this is how my teammate, Goat, died. Of course we naturally assumed you were apart of this. But you could have helped prevent this easily. Can I remind you of rule 3.5.

"3.5 You must follow FearRP by acting afraid of threatening situations that affect your own or accomplices' lives. To initiate FearRP have a weapon out and give out orders (text or voice)."

You saw that there was an on going raid, why didn't you drive away or run? Instead you stood very close to it. As FearRP states, you should try and get as far away as possible. It wasn't like you was going to initiate FearRP with the job title 'Burglar' either.
I was involved due to also approaching the area, grape and his accomplice at industrial seemed to be using the raid/base thing they had going on at industrial to shoot anyone even coming close to industrial, they had no gate or anything just a gate to the car park but they seemed to be treating the entire industrial area as something they owned even though certain areas of industrial is used for passive RP.I myself was shot at when I wasn't even at industrial I was at the tunnel. Not sure if they broke any rules but the raid thing isn't a valid excuse, shooting at anyone at industrial doesn't mean you were in the middle of the raid you were shooting civilians when I was there.
Do you have any evidence to support this claim? I was not shooting citizens, in fact you even hear me tell them to leave towards the end of the video.
As you could see in the video there was like 5 cars in the way, so I assumed I could just drive around you guys to get to my home instead of driving past you. You can't just shoot at anyone entering the area just because you're having a gunfight.
You could have just asked us to leave or held us with hostage ropes until the war was over. I didn't even have time to react to what you were saying since you were so trigger-happy and fired at us right away.
(09-02-2018, 07:46 PM)Sebbish Wrote: As you could see in the video there was like 5 cars in the way, so I assumed I could just drive around you guys to get to my home instead of driving past you. You can't just shoot at anyone entering the area just because you're having a gunfight.

Did you also notice the fight going around by the cars? You say you could assume you could just drive around, why do you get out? You could have drove past us, however you were armed. You clearly wern't in a rush to get home since you stood around not valuing your life. No, you can't just shoot anyone entering the area, but if they are a threat, then I may.

(09-02-2018, 07:48 PM)Sebbish Wrote: You could have just asked us to leave or held us with hostage ropes until the war was over. I didn't even have time to react to what you were saying since you were so trigger-happy and fired at us right away.

Why didn't you just value your life and run home? I could've told you to leave, however like I've already stated, backup was ariving (Hence the mash of cars) and opening fire on us, resulting in a casualty. You were standing around in this gun fight, clearing not trying to get away. I made a quick assumption therefore to deem you involve. I was not trigger happy, this was the right decision for my character life.
You turn up to an active gunfight with weapons on your back. It's clear that Dobs and his gang thought you were hostile enemies. This is just a bad time and place to be.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]