Worst Admins Ever
Well i have not played this server long but i can tell you the admins are terrible. Excluding temar, blackdog and shadow. They never go to you at all when you use @, they say use @ i use it and guess what happend nothing. I was just banned for who knows how long it doesnt have me on ban list -_- but anyways i was banned by an admin who only responded when i broke a rule. I was doing ligit roleplay and i got hit by a car and i used /me crippled cant walk. The car then went around me about 10 people didnt come to my aid and walked away 10 counts of fail rp i used @ but no admin helped. Later i was walking down the street and i got purposly cdm'd by 2 cops used @ and nothing. I got pissed and prop pushed the cops and guess what happens next? The admin picks me up, puts me on roof and bans me. I hate the admins of this server they are by far the worst of any server i have ever been on, they always go afk and only care when someone else reports the person that has been reporting for a while. Im bored so i decided to make this because i have wanted to from my very first 5 hours on this server. Because of this expirence i may never play this server again.

Please share your views on admins!!!

edit: i only get help 5% of the time i ask
you have yet to meet all the admins, how can you say all of them except those 3 are bad?

While you may not wear my teams color, we still bear the same dogtags, for we are the underdogs.
3 admins on a server loaded with players that rapidly keeps asking for help. you know, admins also has to RP. they arnt robots.
The following 1 user Likes Fishy's post:
  • Shadow
(01-17-2012, 02:51 PM)Fishy Wrote: they arnt robots.

Toast is..
The following 5 users Like Fleet Admiral Zapington's post:
  • Biowulf, equal, 7rozen_7ear_, Haarek, Shadow
You always think admins are bad when they warn you or correct some of your mistakes.
But the admins do their jobs well.
Love an admin if random raiders get stopped :p
or when someone is propclimbing your wall with a table..

Admins we love you XD
Thank you for the very constructive and positive criticism. Those admins you talk about can really use this to become better.

If you really feel like telling us something then at least not call us the "Worst admins ever" or saying that we are "terrible".

- StillAlive
lawl i saw this and thought, Are you mad bro?
[Image: headster-fade-1.gif]
Server Hours: 450
RP Points: 9

Riveting tale, chap.
I don't really have a problem with the admins....
i just don't like the fact that they take you up on the roof to talk to you.

It freaks me outSleepy
[Image: h2.png]
Visit my profile here.
[Image: U_mad_bro_Picture_Challenge_3-s469x428-160564-535.jpg]