PR mark2766
Thread Title: Player Report

Name of player: Mark2766

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: Near midnight

Server: v4b1

Summary: Calling me ‘autistic’ in OOC chat, just his general attitude disgusts me.

Evidencehttps://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...06B5D28BE/
pls rep so i can be famous like soulripper
(08-26-2018, 10:45 PM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: Thread Title: Player Report

Summary: Calling me ‘autistic’ in OOC chat, just his general attitude disgusts me.

Quite a coincidence you only posted that one screenshot since the entire conversation was about things you had been saying about me to other people, also you told me once you were autistic so this was in no way an insult i was literally saying I let you get away with i insulting me because you were autistic . This is in no way insulting just look when you said "look out kids Mark is watching "

Your general pathetic behaviour disgusts me talking about me to people like a spurned lover it's actually really sad. But I'm glad you went this low to post this because now I will post my screenshots of the stuff you say about me in ooc which I never posted before because I was getting tired of you crying about prs like you always do
(08-27-2018, 12:24 AM)mark2766 Wrote:

Quite a coincidence you only posted that one screenshot since the entire conversation was about things you had been saying about me to other people, also you told me once you were autistic so this was in no way an insult i was literally saying I let you get away with i insulting me because you were autistic . This is in no way insulting just look when you said "look out kids Mark is watching "

Your general pathetic behaviour disgusts me talking about me to people like a spurned lover it's actually really sad. But I'm glad you went this low to post this because now I will post my screenshots of the stuff you say about me in ooc which I never posted before because I was getting tired of you crying about prs like you always do

Lying in the courthouse, what a pathetic excuse to not get punished. Post a PR on me I couldn't give a fuck.

No coincidence, you're just immature on the forums again.

Stay on topic, little man.
(08-27-2018, 12:29 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:

Lying in the courthouse, what a pathetic excuse to not get punished. Post a PR on me I couldn't give a fuck.

Little man ? Insulting me now in the courthouse?
(08-27-2018, 12:52 AM)mark2766 Wrote:

Wow, and I'm the one who cries you say. Take a seat, Mr. Mark
(08-27-2018, 12:59 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:

calm down you seem very hostile and upset so I will give you some time out to compose yourself then we can continue this
(08-27-2018, 01:21 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 12:24 AM)mark2766 Wrote: Quite a coincidence you only posted that one screenshot since the entire conversation was about things you had been saying about me to other people, also you told me once you were autistic so this was in no way an insult i was literally saying I let you get away with i insulting me because you were autistic . This is in no way insulting just look when you said "look out kids Mark is watching "

calm down you seem very hostile and upset so I will give you some time out to compose yourself then we can continue this

I’m not the one bitching in OOC about me when I’m not online. I’ve already debunked your excuse to not get punishment for calling me ‘autistic’. Sit down, Marky.
(08-27-2018, 01:33 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 12:29 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote: Lying in the courthouse, what a pathetic excuse to not get punished. Post a PR on me I couldn't give a fuck.

I’m not the one bitching in OOC about me when I’m not online. I’ve already debunked your excuse to not get punishment for calling me ‘autistic’. Sit down, Marky.
Stop lying you do this all the time,literally the first time I met you on server my friend was playing the autism song and you came over and bitched at me and said it's disrespectful and we said how and you said because you were autistic. Anyway if you want to keep lying its fine but try and be honest for once
(08-27-2018, 01:36 AM)mark2766 Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 01:33 AM)Jeff The Cop Wrote:
(08-27-2018, 12:52 AM)mark2766 Wrote: Little man ? Insulting me now in the courthouse?

Stop lying you do this all the time,literally the first time I met you on server my friend was playing the autism song and you came over and bitched at me and said it's disrespectful and we said how and you said because you were autistic. Anyway if you want to keep lying its fine but try and be honest for once

Lmao, sit down and be quiet with your bull crap.
Approved.

User is found guilty of insulting in OOC. Regardless if the user does uphold a development disability or not, the context it was used in was used in such a way as attempting to insult or otherwise 'put-down' the other user and will not be tolerated on the Fearless network. Thanks for your report.

Thanks,
Narcotic