PR on [FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N and мαяσzαѕ
Name of players: мαяσzαѕ, [FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N 

SteamIDs: 
Pillan: STEAM_0:0:158926151
мαяσzαѕ: STEAM_0:0:64891246

Time in GMT: 19:9-10

Server: FearlessRP v4b1

Summary: Me and Mlem were opening a Gun Shop. The wall outside our store had the wording "guns" on it. The president(P1LL4N) came with his Vice and security guard(мαяσzαѕ) to ask us 1k for the "store". We claimed it was a museum with no evidence against that. We then starting arguing with the secretary and it went well and he eventually gave us a permit for our museum. Then the Security guard(мαяσzαѕ) retaliated with the obvious choice that is molotov us. The guard(P1LL4N) then added in OOC that the President told him to and therefore it is ok.

Evidence: I have a video, I highlighted the chat so you can see what is being written more clearly, and I cut it together because the entire thing took around 20 minutes. I can release it raw if needed. 
Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ULspUDIo4I
i was also the victim, i have nothing to add. the video is fully true to what happened.
Approved.

User [FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N has been found guilty of throwing a Molotov at a passive RP when working for the government.
User мαяσzαѕ has been found guilty of FailRP & Bypassing president job restrictions to allow 'Government Worker' to throw a molotov. User should not have removed [FL:RP] ✪ P1LL4N's government worker pass in order so he could throw a molotov. The restriction is put in place for a reason. Thank you for your report.

Thanks,
Narcotic