Why The Capone Family Was Closed.....
(08-21-2018, 08:56 AM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-21-2018, 02:35 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: I suggest we calm down here. This isn't a place to declare a flame war and if it continues I will not hesitate to warn. Aspire you asked people not to flame so please dont continue to flame yourself.

Thanks.
So you don’t want to reply to why you validated a proven ooc situation.

First of all nothing was proven other than what you claim to be OOC, those players did it all incaracter and referred to in character names. You are to blame not him, it’s ok to realise you made a mistake you know? Stop throwing blame about and grow up a bit, don’t think you are mature enough for the clan world if you can’t handle a little IC beef.

You need to step down off this high horse you place yourself on and realise it’s not up to you if something is proven or not, you are FAR from judge jury executioner and really need to pipe down if you plan on sticking around, you attitude stinks towards almost everyone I’ve ever seen you communicate with. Like I stated before tee you neck in and grow up, accept your mistakes and take responsibility.

The following 3 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • Grunt, aDisabledDeer, Pollux
Ladies and gentlemen, the clan scene.  Cool
Regards,

[Image: mEVbpdN.png]
Thanks to Envy for the signature.
The following 6 users Like Yonno's post:
  • sebasti161, General Rickets, aDisabledDeer, Grunt, Santaliz, Link
(08-20-2018, 10:24 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 07:26 PM)Jan Wrote: Capone failed because you’re a classic example of all talk no action.

I remember you saying Capone would last much longer then Camorro, yeah I can see that. Sad.

Mr Old News has to lie to seem relevant.

As usual, "He's lying" or "He edited", combined with insults. You are not only irrelevant, you're predictable, and watching you flail around in protest to the opinions of others is pathetic. You talk shit to others, but cry when it happens to you. Just take a look at that PR you made on me when I called you a pussy. You break rules, but cry when others do it. You project your own self hate. Aspire to be better then whatever the hell you are now, because Darwinism.

And to the main post, I always considered your clan to be a joke. My opinion.

P.S. You are the only reason I visit these forums. You posted a Goodbye thread. Shut up already so I can leave these poor souls to themselves.
Cool. I’m bored of constant arguing so you can win this if it makes your life feel better mate
(08-25-2018, 10:34 PM)Aspire Wrote: Cool. I’m bored of constant arguing so you can win this if it makes your life feel better mate

k