PR: Dob
Name of player: (Who you feel violated the rules?) [FL:RP] dob

SteamID: (What is the SteamID of the person?) STEAM_1:0:199645405

Time in GMT: (When did it happen?) aprox 3:30PM

Server: (On which of our servers did it happen? v5p/v4b1?) 4vb1

Summary: (What happened?) His base was a clear doomfort/headglitch

Evidence: (Try to get as much evidence as you can get) (Made as big as possible to see his head and not body)[Image: CD9D5F88635F319DAD34BE79EC29230ACD7E572D]

[Image: 7A42A1FBF790A6605170CA3973DF48367069E89E]
This one you can't see as clearly (The top one is the part which is a doomfort/headglitch)

(My friend has more evidence showing that it is his base (Not that it is a doomfort) Will show if requested by an admin.)
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
*involved* How is that a head glitch? When you see theres blood behind that person so he got shot.. admin raided us and he didn't cried lmao
''This one you can't see as clearly (The top one is the part which is a doomfort/headglitch)''.

He is taking cover.

''(My friend has more evidence showing that it is his base (Not that it is a doomfort) Will show if requested by an admin.)''

I don't know what this means??
[FL] Joe Joe was here 15 seconds ago he said all fine so sorry buddy Wink delete the pr
He was shooting us while we couldn't see his body. Also, how are you involed Scrake?
Scrake was also a Rebel
also "Delete the PR" You have no right as a user to tell me this, I'd like an admin personally to tell me to take it down, Thanks.
(08-24-2018, 03:41 PM)cho cho Wrote: He was shooting us while we couldn't see his body. Also, how are you involed Scrake?

Can you provide evidence of him shooting you when you couldn't see his body? Can I remind that lying in the courthouse is not allowed.
(08-24-2018, 03:45 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 03:41 PM)cho cho Wrote: He was shooting us while we couldn't see his body. Also, how are you involed Scrake?

Can you provide evidence of him shooting you when you couldn't see his body? Can I remind that lying in the courthouse is not allowed.

Not unless an admin ask's bud.
(08-24-2018, 03:46 PM)cho cho Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 03:45 PM)Dobbs Wrote:

Not unless an admin ask's bud.

Well I've had two admins now approve it. Also I've had one raid it; not one has pulled any of my teammates or myself on this. Infact it simply wouldn't be possible to shoot from there.