PR: Dob
(08-24-2018, 03:48 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 03:46 PM)cho cho Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 03:45 PM)Dobbs Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 03:41 PM)cho cho Wrote: He was shooting us while we couldn't see his body. Also, how are you involed Scrake?

Can you provide evidence of him shooting you when you couldn't see his body? Can I remind that lying in the courthouse is not allowed.

Not unless an admin ask's bud.

Well I've had two admins now approve it. Also I've had one raid it; not one has pulled any of my teammates or myself on this. Infact it simply wouldn't be possible to shoot from there.
"I've had two admins now approve it" Good for you buddy! "Not one has pulled anyone of my teammates or myself on this." Maybe because they like you? not implying that anything biast is going on here. 

| I don't plan to reply further after this comment unless an admin directly asks |
[Image: qrw50vfb_o.gif]
- Involved - 

Now the base itself is not a doomfort, although the players did abuse a head glitch.

I here have two evidences of the players abusing the head glitch and also shooting at me.
Thus not taking cover, but abusing it.

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

If Videos Don't Work: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HP60MfSUxog
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGL-rDWkfTc
(08-24-2018, 10:06 PM)Schnitzelburger Wrote: - Involved - 

Now the base itself is not a doomfort, although the players did abuse a head glitch.

Thank you Schnitzelburger for this video. I was Rebel Leader which therefore meant anyone was free to join. I provided them with a base and if they decide to abuse it, that's their fault. Probably would've been best to sent an @ call at the time, however I can assure you that was not me. I suggest you and Cho Cho ask admins for logs on times etc. and find out who it was. But thank you for not jumping on conclusions that the base is a doomfort! 

As regards to Cho Cho, now I have seen a video I can see what your screenshots cannot do. I don't know why you didn't upload a video in the first place as I believe you claim to have one. Either way, this report should not be on me. It should be on the person who was abusing that piece of cover. 

Many thanks, Dob.
Denied.

As seen in the video you can, in fact, shoot the users behind the barricade. It seems as though they are stood further back meaning they are less visible, but when they are stood this distance it doesn't look like they can shoot you either. Also, I'm unsure how you can place the blame on [FL:RP] dob as none of the evidence provided even remotely indicates that [FL:RP] dob is doomforting. Although, thank you for your PR.

Thanks,
Narcotic