What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank?
(08-25-2018, 10:13 AM)DVN Wrote: We had some absolutely great Teachers, but I think it's shown us which ones have continued to perform without the rank and genuinely help out and the ones that have faded out more since the rank was removed. We don't NEED a rank like Rickets said, we should be helping regardless for a community that we enjoy and are heavily involved in.

But I believe the teacher rank was not just about helping players, it was about promoting roleplay as well. Willem pointed it out excellently in my opinion, I think it's a big shame that the teacher rank is gone. It was already hard to get a RPP but now it's nearly impossible, most admins don't bother looking for good roleplays. I even go as far as believing that since the teacher rank has been removed, I think the server has become more mingy and less people are roleplaying (this has been my experience on FL since it has been removed).
I think we should look into the possiblity of bringing back a rank that promotes roleplay.
[Image: Qw1lIDA.jpg]
Fearless Donator
Click me!

The following 1 user Likes Spartan_KCT's post:
  • Pollux

Messages In This Thread
What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank? - by Aspire - 08-23-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank? - by Spartan_KCT - 08-25-2018, 12:13 PM
RE: What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank? - by Deleted User - 08-25-2018, 10:44 PM