What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank?
(08-25-2018, 12:44 AM)[FL] Despacito I Wrote:
(08-24-2018, 07:33 AM)General Rickets Wrote: This was a rank for people who wanted a rank, people who wanted the “Yeah but I’m a teacher and I need this rank to help people”

If you need a rank to help people go buy one on a dark rp server or something idk

What about the role play points given by them?

Get them by the staff members like everyone does, RPPs were ridiculously common when teachers was a thing, they were nothing special. A lot of my RPPs were given by staff members from a long time ago, when they introduced the new teacher rank, I and along with a lot of players got RPPs in a ridiculous amount in a short period of time. Sometimes some undeserved players got RPPs for a terrible RP, "/me YOU BROKE MY RP! GET OUT OR I KILL YOU"- Hard try chef 2015

Hell, some good friends of teachers got the most out of it, nothing stops teachers from giving their good friends RPPs, all you had to do is spawn some dupe, do some /me and /it and roleplay for 20 minutes then message a teacher in Steam to come over and give you an RPP.
The following 2 users Like konsta's post:
  • General Rickets, Zecon

Messages In This Thread
What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank? - by Aspire - 08-23-2018, 10:21 PM
RE: What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank? - by konsta - 08-25-2018, 01:13 AM
RE: What does everyone feel about the the teacher rank? - by Deleted User - 08-25-2018, 10:44 PM