PR - ZOOM and Chris Redfield
Shocked 
Name of player: ZOOM, Chris Redfield

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86542223 , STEAM_0:1:27250103

Time in GMT: around 2 pm

Server: V4B1

Summary: They stole my car, I knew they had it, so I asked if they knew where it was. They let me into their garage and when I was gonna make them give me my car back by pulling out my gun, they broke FearRP by pulling out a gun at the same time while I had them both at gunpoint. I ran away the moment they broke this rule, and the police arrived and arrested them, and brought my car later.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/7rJtcygAbIs
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
- Involved, was an officer on scene and eventually returned his car aswell -

These 2 guys broke FearRP aswell when the cops arrived, we had weapons on them and they quickly ran into their house to save their contraband while we had weapons on them. Including when we were inside. I will see if I recorded it but this video proofs enough.

Also, your /job is burglar, aren't they only allowed to have Pistols? I remember someone saying that in OOC or something. Don't remember
(08-22-2018, 04:15 PM)[FL:RP]Fro[Z]en Wrote: - Involved, was an officer on scene and eventually returned his car aswell -

These 2 guys broke FearRP aswell when the cops arrived, we had weapons on them and they quickly ran into their house to save their contraband while we had weapons on them. Including when we were inside. I will see if I recorded it but this video proofs enough.

Also, your /job is burglar, aren't they only allowed to have Pistols? I remember someone saying that in OOC or something. Don't remember

Burglars can only have compressed weapons like pistols, SMGs and melee weapons. As long as they don't show on my back or anything, I think it's allowed.
[Image: 3SGm.gif]
--| Approved |--

Both players can be seen breaking FearRP and will be punished accordingly. I also updated their SteamID's for you, however in the future please try and obtain them if you can.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<