Report: <[FL:RP] Enzyme>
Name of player:[FL:RP] Enzyme

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Time in GMT: 9pm Gmt +2

Server: V4B1

Summary:enzyme randomly arrested me while i was waiting for my friend to come back from being afk and u can see the reason is theft of a vehicle

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/fPdUfCBvRSI
First off, RDA isn't a thing on FearlessRP. Secondly, it wasn't RDA as you did infact stand on a vehicle that did not belong to you. The reason for the warrant description being "theft" is because there was reason to believe that you did infact steal this vehicle.

Good luck with this report Wink
(08-22-2018, 02:44 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: First off, RDA isn't a thing on FearlessRP. Secondly, it wasn't RDA as you did infact stand on a vehicle that did not belong to you. The reason for the warrant description being "theft" is because there was reason to believe that you did infact steal this vehicle.

I know that there isnt a thing called rda on this server 
But i wanted to post this to show how much of a minge u are second off the owner of the vehicle was inside it and i told u that but u didnt Roleplay correctly 

Keep going on being a minge ull get banned soon
(08-22-2018, 02:54 PM)EttanLös Wrote: Cheap fuck. Can't even afford Windows.

(Involved)

I am really offended by this.
(08-22-2018, 03:48 PM)Sp33dx Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 02:44 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: First off, RDA isn't a thing on FearlessRP. Secondly, it wasn't RDA as you did infact stand on a vehicle that did not belong to you. The reason for the warrant description being "theft" is because there was reason to believe that you did infact steal this vehicle.

I know that there isnt a thing called rda on this server 
But i wanted to post this to show how much of a minge u are second off the owner of the vehicle was inside it and i told u that but u didnt Roleplay correctly 

Keep going on being a minge ull get banned soon

Posting a player report knowing that I didn't break any rules is the work of a minge. The court house is not supposed to be used for calling people out. It is supposed to be used for reporting peoples rulebreak.
Approved.

User is found guilty of randomly arresting you thus misuse of the job Police Officer. User will receive a blacklist from Police Officer. Thank you for your report.

Thanks,
Narcotic