UBR Oneshott-
In a game mechanic sense, if i got out of the car i would have been stuck in your vehicle, i was cooperative, You overreacted to a situation and i got banned for it, what you did was unintentional CDM by overreacting with a ram (Your excuse is FPS, but i dont think that excuse would stand if someone used that in an UBR so i dont think it should stand here)

The bottom line from my perspective is that
- This could have been easily avoided had you not responded which such overly agressive behaviour in character, Pulling out your entire arsenal and killing a civilian (Which you as an officer of the law should surely care about greatly, but did not show any remorse what so ever, nor handled that situation at all), meanwhile my character is in shock from being rammed into a wall, for no real reason other than "Running" a red light, even tho it wasnt even speeding, a fine at most, and now killed an innocent life in the process.
- Again, Not powergaming, simply understanding the game mechanics within the RP, that if i get out, i will be glitched into your car, and likely have to be pulled out, or have a chance of dying if someone hits your car which is now in the middle of the road even slightly, I even told you "OOC" if you move your car a bit i will get out, but you were too busy literally yelling over us, including the mayor in the passenger seat.
- The Staff report states most of this as well, on top of all this i think even IF this was ruled as a rule violation (Breaking fear RP) which i do not think i did, as i did not show any intention of not complying and was fully cooperative other than getting out of the car (Cause it was fully blocked off and i said this multiple times) i still think the time is excessive.

This is the story from my point of view, The insult was through the heat of the moment, i think my words were "If this is an admin then its a pretty stupid situation for an admin" and for this i will apologise, and accept reprocussions if they are seen fit. But the situation as a whole i do not see myself as responsible for, I see you as the culprit in this scenario, as the staff report states. Shouting and yelling after ramming a car into an innocent for running a red light, ESPECIALLY as an admin, is the real infraction in my eyes here.

Thank you for your time.

Messages In This Thread
UBR Oneshott- - by Fro[Z]en - 08-21-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Oneshott - 08-21-2018, 07:09 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Fro[Z]en - 08-21-2018, 07:14 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by DVN - 08-21-2018, 07:30 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Fro[Z]en - 08-21-2018, 07:37 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Oneshott - 08-21-2018, 07:39 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by DVN - 08-21-2018, 07:54 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Fro[Z]en - 08-21-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Oneshott - 08-21-2018, 07:59 PM
RE: UBR Oneshott- - by Fro[Z]en - 08-21-2018, 08:01 PM