Report: Dr.Methodize
Name of player: Dr.Methodize

SteamIDSTEAM_0:1:24269426

Time in GMT: 2:09pm

Server: v4b1

Summary: I entered the Nexus to talk with my friend Dr.Mlem, Dr.Methodize shoots me with his shotgun as soon as I enter the nexus, he then randomly tases me, complains in OOC that I was RPing with the president, then when I said I recorded him tasing and shooting me randomly he goes on a rampage, shooting the president, nexus desk secretary, and myself, killing me, and a while later, while I'm writing this PR actually, he came on with a new name "Lol", he prop spammed the hl2 barricade prop onto main street and although I've no proof it was him I'm sure there are others who do. The only evidence I have for the prop spam is that his username, if you check his profile was recently changed from Dr.methodize to lol and then back to Dr.Methodize, as well as a screenshot of the prop spam

Evidence
https://plays.tv/s/LrkJNNvPlKrG

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/u...05534B018/
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
Hello!
The Steam ID seems to be incorrect. 
Usually, the problem is with the first two numbers, for example, the Steam ID you posted was: STEAM_1:1:24269426, so the "STEAM_1:1" part might be causing the issue. Switch it to "STEAM_0:1" or vice versa. 

Then edit the report to have the new Steam ID, so the system recognizes that it's him.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
(08-21-2018, 01:53 PM)TheSiphon Wrote:
Hello!
The Steam ID seems to be incorrect. 
Usually, the problem is with the first two numbers, for example, the Steam ID you posted was: STEAM_1:1:24269426, so the "STEAM_1:1" part might be causing the issue. Switch it to "STEAM_0:1" or vice versa. 

Then edit the report to have the new Steam ID, so the system recognizes that it's him.

Done
Stop using dark theme, nerd.
APPROVED & MOVED

User was found guilty of RDM, team killing and prop spam.
Also taking a look at the logs, he joined back under the username of "lol" and continued prop spamming and prop killed a few players.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]