PR NowWePush
Name of player: NowWePush

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:99608498

Time in GMT: 13:35

Server: v4b1

Summary: He metagamed at 2 instances. 1 when I was going to arrest him and 1 when he wanted someone else to get warranted.

Evidence:

[Image: MFF64Jb.png]
Firstly, The officer just RDA 2 People without telling them any reason, he just cuffed them and me and posted a warrant. I had to stop him because he was arresting everybody. Same as prop killer going in the street and everybody are trying to stop him and talking on ooc

Secondly, I mistakenly wrote // and not /. Its a human mistake and not a meta-gaming.
(08-20-2018, 11:54 AM)RunningSink Wrote: Firstly, The officer just RDA 2 People without telling them any reason, he just cuffed them and me and posted a warrant. I had to stop him because he was arresting everybody. Same as prop killer going in the street and everybody are trying to stop him and talking on ooc

Secondly, I mistakenly wrote // and not /. Its a human mistake and not a meta-gaming.

If you were to stop a propkiller from propkilling by arresting or demoting him that would be backseat administration. I'm afraid you are not familiar with the rules yet and I strongly advise you to take a peak at the rules page. But what really concerns me is that you have over 200 hours on the server.

https://www.fearlessrp.net/rules.php
DENIED & MOVED

Asking in OOC for a demotion is a very minor offense and not worth a punishment. In the future, he should contact the president/sergeant about it.

Also the second message doesn't seem to be rule-breaking at all, instead it seems to be a fairly common mistake/typo where he wrote //warrant instead of /warrant and it displayed the message in OOC chat.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]