Report: Asabin Bin Ladder, Timmay69
Name of player: Asabin Bin Ladder, Timmay69

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92726743, STEAM_0:1:196175878

Time in GMT: 18:57

Server: v4b1

Summary: I was trying to let them know that their roadblock was against the rules as it was unrammable and completely unpassable for some vehicles and the guy proceeds to hit me with an ASP baton and through me into a fire.  

Evidencehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ez6Pq2o1...e=youtu.be

(PM) To Timmay69 (880): Out of courtesy I wanted to let you know that yourself and

asabin have received a player report

(<3) (OOC) King In The North: lagssssssssss

(<3) (OOC) [FL:RP] Weezy: someone propspamming?

(<3) (OOC) Beno: lagggggg

(<3) (OOC) suck my buscemi: oh boi thats alot of lag

(PM) Timmay69 (880): nice

(<3) (OOC) suck my buscemi: creating a clan costs money???

(<3) (OOC) Sebbish: yeah

(<3) (OOC) MrFinnConlon: yeah 50k
(PM) Timmay69 (880): I hope u cummed yourself

Nothing wrong here, the cars could get over the ramp etc. You where also blocking the road and traffic thats why he hit u and moved you. Did you not here the horns and see the cars?
(08-19-2018, 06:09 PM)Timmay69 Wrote: Nothing wrong here, the cars could get over the ramp etc. You where also blocking the road and traffic thats why he hit u and moved you. Did you not here the horns and see the cars?
The cars couldn't get over the ramp. I told you multiple times that my car was unable to get over. Also, "please could you move off the road" is not asked by hitting me and throwing me in a fire.
(08-19-2018, 06:45 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 06:09 PM)Timmay69 Wrote: Nothing wrong here, the cars could get over the ramp etc. You where also blocking the road and traffic thats why he hit u and moved you. Did you not here the horns and see the cars?
The cars couldn't get over the ramp. I told you multiple times that my car was unable to get over. Also, "please could you move off the road" is not asked by hitting me and throwing me in a fire.
You watched the car in the video easily go over the ramp
(08-19-2018, 06:50 PM)Timmay69 Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 06:45 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
You watched the car in the video easily go over the ramp

I specifically told you that my truck couldn't get over. I told you that multiple times and you refused to deal with the situation.
APPROVED & MOVED

Asabin Bin Ladder randomly knocked out a delivery driver and abused the move body tool to drag him into the fire in order to kill him.

Though when it comes to the checkpoint, I have told them not to use it as security guards once before. Police should be running a checkpoint unless specifically instructed to do it as security guards.
Also, they should remove the ramps and use normal speed bumps instead. But I will not give them a blacklist yet, if they continue to use the dupe in the future, they may receive a blacklist for that as well.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]