Player Report: mark2766
Name of player: mark2766

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:429317406

Time in GMT: No idea

Server: V4B1

Summary: We were taking mark hostage for threatening one of our members, saying he is going to 'catch' him. Upon being taken hostage he breaks FearRP calling the police.

Evidence:
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
involved as the chap who put him under fearrp

he was givin our men threats n stuff so we tried to hostage him. he then called the cops while under gunpoint as the video shows.

I guess you could call it karma, mark Wink
(08-18-2018, 10:40 PM)Pufitee Wrote: involved as the chap who put him under fearrp

he was givin our men threats n stuff so we tried to hostage him. he then called the cops while under gunpoint as the video shows.

I guess you could call it karma, mark Wink

From reading pufitees response above i can see this is a "revenge" thing for reporting him but ok.

first of all post the full video 

Secondly when you see the full video you will see what was going on i was rping as a tv host interviewing the group i even had a camera man in the distance. As it would in real life i had a distress button which all journalist's and hosts in real life have when in a situation that might get violent. Due to the mechanics i can't have an actual distress button due to not being in government but this basically works the same wwy, unless metagaming how can they tell if I texted secretly in my pocket, called the cops pressed a distress button? What I see in this video is a rule break of violence is always the last answer since I made no attempt to escape
Approved

Concluding notes

Taking into consideration your roleplay behind the reasoning Mark this still doesn't give you the ability to break the server rules, in this case FearRP. You had multiple guns on you with the holders making direct orders, in reality you wouldn't pause to do anything and again stating you have a panic button that cannot be detected would be powergaming.

Reported user will be banned for 2 days.