State of the server
(08-22-2018, 10:52 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 06:43 AM)General Rickets Wrote: But there’s nothing we as players can do, I see what you mean. That’s what V33X was like every day 2012-2014 or just need to adapt to it really, that’s all we did back then and that was waaaay before any staff member would even dare join V33X because it was too much work.

Yeah, it's too much work for 14 staff members to join the server to deal with the issues, that's fine. But how can a playerbase average of 50+ adapt to the inability to roleplay, the one thing we come on to do?

You’ve lost me here I’m talking about a different era and you’re off on one

The following 1 user Likes General Rickets's post:
  • BasicallyMental
(08-22-2018, 12:25 PM)General Rickets Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 10:52 AM)BasicallyMental Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 06:43 AM)General Rickets Wrote: But there’s nothing we as players can do, I see what you mean. That’s what V33X was like every day 2012-2014 or just need to adapt to it really, that’s all we did back then and that was waaaay before any staff member would even dare join V33X because it was too much work.

Yeah, it's too much work for 14 staff members to join the server to deal with the issues, that's fine. But how can a playerbase average of 50+ adapt to the inability to roleplay, the one thing we come on to do?

You’ve lost me here I’m talking about a different era and you’re off on one

Apologies if it seems like i'm off on one, just trying to discuss and ask questions.
It was mainly aimed towards your "just need to adapt to it really, that's all we did back then". How do we adapt to it now like you did back in 2012/13/14?
Community Retard
Was I annoying? REP me
[Image: tnatDq3.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BasicallyMental's post:
  • General Rickets
I focused quite a bit of my RP around the corleone faction back then it meant we weren’t out of the city and could keep to ourselves for the most part. If I did things in the city like stores and such I always boarded off doors so that I was in a little room which I could defend myself in. I’ve got a dupe called “Minge Cage”which I used to put down and hide in when the server got bad and whilst I contacted an admin it was basically an impenetrable box which I could see out of. Eh... the good old days.

The following 5 users Like General Rickets's post:
  • BasicallyMental, sebasti161, Bobby Shmicki, Zecon, Baskingner
(08-22-2018, 02:10 PM)General Rickets Wrote: I focused quite a bit of my RP around the corleone faction back then it meant we weren’t out of the city and could keep to ourselves for the most part. If I did things in the city like stores and such I always boarded off doors so that I was in a little room which I could defend myself in. I’ve got a dupe called “Minge Cage”which I used to put down and hide in when the server got bad and whilst I contacted an admin it was basically an impenetrable box which I could see out of. Eh... the good old days.

I remember the V33x chairs. People would just place chairs on the side of the road and sit on them, having the perfect view to witness the havoc while being almost invulnurable. Say what you want though but it was hard to get bored on that server.
The following 5 users Like Baskingner's post:
  • Pollux, General Rickets, sebasti161, Archer, Grunt
Loved every second that I spent there

Bring the teacher rank back
Wolven

(08-22-2018, 08:49 PM)Wolven Wrote: Bring the teacher rank back

you really miss it dont you  Tear Tear
The following 1 user Likes pufitee's post:
  • Wolven
end of the day.

server is going downhill.

when you begin to perm, and give lengthy bans to long standing active players theirs a problem.
perqe
Donator

[Image: PywvXUS.gif]
The following 2 users Like don's post:
  • Wolven, juicyorange
(08-23-2018, 03:27 PM)perqe Wrote: end of the day.

when you begin to perm, and give lengthy bans to long standing active players theirs a problem.

Thieves Guild basically got perm banned as a whole, but we back baby. Gonna revive this dumpster fire.

how to fix FearlessRP:
  • Give Rims SA
  • Demote rest of staff
  • Get rid of v4b1
  • Bring v2d back
  • Reduce staff corruption (staff shouldn't be allowed to participate in AggressiveRP. It never ends well. Shit went downhill hard when 50% of the staff was in the Crimson Chins)
  • Bring Teacher back
  • Encourage server advertisement by the community (like a "refer-a-friend" mechanic)
  • SA twitch streams(?) 
  • Reduce the cost of ingame items / combat the grindy aspects of the game that discourage people from staying on.
                   The Undisputed Forum Champion. The Biggest Minge to ever grace FL:RP. The only person Awestruck has truly recognized as his equal.

[Image: nWL9pLZ.png]
(08-24-2018, 04:36 PM)Rims Wrote:
(08-23-2018, 03:27 PM)perqe Wrote: end of the day.

Thieves Guild basically got perm banned as a whole, but we back baby. Gonna revive this dumpster fire.

how to fix FearlessRP:
  • Give Rims SA
  • Demote rest of staff
  • Get rid of v4b1
  • Bring v2d back
  • Reduce staff corruption (staff shouldn't be allowed to participate in AggressiveRP. It never ends well. Shit went downhill hard when 50% of the staff was in the Crimson Chins)
  • Bring Teacher back
  • Encourage server advertisement by the community (like a "refer-a-friend" mechanic)
  • SA twitch streams(?) 
  • Reduce the cost of ingame items / combat the grindy aspects of the game that discourage people from staying on.

'Ban staff from AggressiveRP' smh.
The following 1 user Likes JackZ's post:
  • Grape