Pr - Apple â‚… , CyckaLoop16
Name of player: Apple ₅ , CyckaLoop16

steamID: STEAM_0:0:77252893 , STEAM_0:1:60093650

Server: v4b1

Time in GT: 14:39

Summary: President told to their people to kill a victim of a CDM who has been injured and unconcious and waiting for the paramedic. then the police sergeant excecuted the player.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/LrFUrdTZtGCX

6.11 Do not kill unconscious bodies unless they pose a serious threat to your life and cannot be safely detained.

6.2 You may only order an execution as a Dictator and you must have a valid roleplay reason (i.e. murder, you shouldn't order executions for small petty crimes).  (or for being a victim of a CDM)
I was the rabbi in this situation (the guy carrying) i clearly explained before hand that they weren't allowed to execute him and I said I was moving him because they were basically punching him to death at this point they executed me and the injured guy I even roleplayed it by saying i was the Jewish gentleman's rabbi and I was helping but they just wanted to shoot.
--| Approved |--

Both players have been found breaching FailRP as well as RDM on the Sergeants account. They will both be punished accordingly.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<