Report: Aspire
(08-19-2018, 05:07 PM)Aspire Wrote: Just pointing out, user chop admins the ramming of my vehicle, he claims this was a vehicle, my trabant was going at the same speed the entire time when you got 80 into the back of me, explain how this was an accident?

I'm not going to nitpick something happened way earlier. This PR is about you RDMing you not me accidentally hitting you.
(08-19-2018, 05:10 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 05:07 PM)Aspire Wrote: Just pointing out, user chop admins the ramming of my vehicle, he claims this was a vehicle, my trabant was going at the same speed the entire time when you got 80 into the back of me, explain how this was an accident?

I'm not going to nitpick something happened way earlier. This PR is about you RDMing you not me accidentally hitting you.

The point I am making is you tried killing me and left me to die, you didn't apologise, this is all the reasons I need to end you.
(08-19-2018, 05:25 PM)Aspire Wrote:
(08-19-2018, 05:10 PM)chopchop1614 Wrote:

The point I am making is you tried killing me and left me to die, you didn't apologise, this is all the reasons I need to end you.
I accidentally hit your car and then called a paramedic. That's no reason to murder me. And my point is that you couldn't have known it was me at all and even if you did its no reason to kill me.
You admit to ramming me.
You left me to die after using your truck to ram my car into a rail.
It’s the same as knifing someone you deserve to die. You used your vehicle to try to kill a corleone member.
You got what you deserved.
(08-19-2018, 05:59 PM)Aspire Wrote: It’s the same as knifing someone you deserve to die. You used your vehicle to try to kill a forlorn member.

I accidentally hit you with my car, from which you survived and only because I called a paramedic. Again, this isn't a valid reason to kill me and second of all you could not have known it was me in any way. This is because the only way you would have seen be hit you is in third person or if you want to go seriousrp, through your mirror. However, if you were looking through your mirror you wouldn't have seen the side of the vehicle, just the vehicle. You are using excuses to kill me just because this is what you like to do. I think its silly that you think its acceptable to take a tiny situation which you probably wouldn't even have remembered IC and use that as a reason to literally slaughter someone. All you would have known in character is you being hit and instantly knocked out, any of this nonsense about you noticing that I "didn't give remorse" or "didn't stop to say sorry" is just bullshit because you were unconscious! Also, how could you have verified my identity? What if I was just some random guy you decided to shoot. Furthermore, if going back to the whole roleplaying that you wanted my life despite ALL the previous reasons you wouldn't have thought that do you think the right way to handle it in roleplay was to just shoot me down with no words or anything? You wouldn't want to say "this is for earlier" because if you did get into this ridiculous situation IRL despite the mountain of previous evidence that this wouldn't happen and that you're in the wrong, you would probably want to at least yell at them. 

I would also like to say that under the CDM rule it classes CDM as running people over "on purpose" which I did not and to "Call a paramedic (if available) when you hit someone" which I did. There was no reason for me to get out of the car and I was carrying a shipment of illegal cargo so there is no way I am going to get involved in a situation with the police IC. Going back to what I said earlier, you didn't know that I left IC because you were unconscious.

I will not comment on this further as you are clearly making up excuses in order to RDM me. I will wait for an admin to respond.
Making up excuses? You admit to ramming me for no reason as a delivery driver.
I was a corleone, you left me to die, even though my car was burning and slowly killing me?
Before I was knocked unconscious I saw you ram me from behind.

I have the freedom to kill you if you try to kill me.
You literally ran away instead of waiting, if you apologised I would not of resorted to killing you.
But you left me to die.

Thanks for the fail rp ramming as a delivery driver.
You said it was an accident, so you accept the consequences, doesn't matter if someone accidentally injures you, I could claim any cdm case was an accident, you got what you deserved for trying to kill me and leaving me to die.
As you’ve edited your message 3 hours after my reply I will make a new reply.

Your actions as a delivery driver to ram my vehicle multiple metres purposely is fail rp, you purposely rammed me into the rail and my vehicle as a result exploded and I was thrown out of the vehicle.

Like you said the server is semi serious and I have the creative freedom to use wing mirrors or just look behind me and see you in the truck and even front reg.

What I will point out is that rdm has to be random, the killing of you was a direct response to attempted vehicle manslaughter by yourself. When being treated by the paramedic my injuries were obviously revealed. Meaning I knew I was burnt etc, this again is creative freedom (semi serious).
Knowing it was you to try and kill me with your truck for no reason as it was entirely unprovoked and being the job of corleone I did kill you.
You endangered my life, put me down to nearly 10% of my health and yet you wonder why you died?

You say it was an accident, ramming a car 5-10 metres is no accident, escoecially as your next delivery was a right turn and you drove past the turn to continue ramming me straight on from behind.
If your turning was right then why did you continue driving forward?
My character knew who you were, I even followed you into the city when you collected some boxes after, I got out my car and checked your vehicle. It matched who tried killing me, at this point I follow you for a little while, my vehicle is too slow. So I catch a ride, I tell the driver to swerve in front of you, I jump out and gun the man who I know tried killing me and left me for dead.

I’m not a minge who rdms.
My original screenshot and what you yourself have confessed to doing backs up my story.

I will no longer reply to you as I have detailed the situation.
I will happily reply to any staff member who picks up this case.
(08-20-2018, 04:06 PM)Aspire Wrote: As you’ve edited your message 3 hours after my reply I will make a new reply.

Your actions as a delivery driver to ram my vehicle multiple metres purposely is fail rp, you purposely rammed me into the rail and my vehicle as a result exploded and I was thrown out of the vehicle.

Like you said the server is semi serious and I have the creative freedom to use wing mirrors or just look behind me and see you in the truck and even front reg.

What I will point out is that rdm has to be random,  the killing of you was a direct response to attempted vehicle manslaughter by yourself. When being treated by the paramedic my injuries were obviously revealed. Meaning I knew I was burnt etc, this again is creative freedom (semi serious).
Knowing it was you to try and kill me with your truck for no reason as it was entirely unprovoked and being the job of corleone I did kill you.
You endangered my life, put me down to nearly 10% of my health and yet you wonder why you died?

You say it was an accident, ramming a car 5-10 metres is no accident, escoecially as your next delivery was a right turn and you drove past the turn to continue ramming me straight on from behind.
If your turning was right then why did you continue driving forward?
My character knew who you were, I even followed you into the city when you collected some boxes after, I got out my car and checked your vehicle. It matched who tried killing me, at this point I follow you for a little while, my vehicle is too slow. So I catch a ride, I tell the driver to swerve in front of you, I jump out and gun the man who I know tried killing me and left me for dead.

I’m not a minge who rdms.
My original screenshot and what you yourself have confessed to doing backs up my story.

I will no longer reply to you as I have detailed the situation.
I will happily reply to any staff member who picks up this case.

I am going to split your point into three sections: the fact you think I purposely killed you, the fact you think you can identify me, and the random killing.

I did not purposely kill you. I accidentally hit you which unfortunately caused your car to explode. This happens a lot on fearless because people drive fast and stupidly (myself included) I am aware that if this happens you are meant to call a paramedic which I did. Unfortunately I was carrying illegal weaponry and thus didn't want to explain what happened to the police in the accident so I left. 

There is no way you could have identified me. My vehicle was directly behind you for a very short period of time, this means that if you had seen me in your rear view mirror you would have seen the inside of my car with my character at the wheel. However, if you are adamant to sticking to roleplay in this way then there is no way you would have been able to identify me over the other delivery driver as we look identical and drive similar trucks. The only way you could have found out who I was would have been by looking at the name on my vehicle as I drove past while you were unconscious which is blatant metagame. Again, there is no way you could have seen who I was and been able to identify me unless you were using information gained while you were unconscious.

Furthermore, despite this even though you shouldn't and couldn't have got my information you decided to kill me. You used information you gained while you were unconscious to kill me without reason. Me accidentally hitting you is not reason to murder me as if it was the entire server would be going around shooting each other for the slightest thing. The act on my part was not malicious and thus you did not have a right to respond in such a way. You claim that I didn't stop and show remorse for what I had done but again you only know I didn't do this because you used information from your unconscious screen. Again, if you are saying that me not stopping to show remorse is why you killed me (which you have) then this is another example of your metagaming. The matter of fact is; I accidentally hit you and you decided that this was way more serious than it was and thought you could use a reason to randomly kill me while using information you could not have gotten in character and have partially admitted to this.
The killing was valid, you failed to stop and continued driving after calling a Paramedic.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]