Pr - [FL:RP] sebasti161
Name of player: [FL:RP] sebasti161, 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68752861

Server: v4b1

Time in GT: 13:29

Summary: Random arrest, President said we can't be in the nexus area, I was on the streets however this guy arrested me. And another thing that lockdown was totally random aswell. No one committed any crimes or stuff like that.

Evidence: https://plays.tv/s/LrFEFdfHfvh8
hello mister thank you for the player report i really aprecciate it!
so this situation occured because the president told us to get people away from the nexus front and you refused to leave, standing in the road next to it is no excuse and i would have arrested you for jaywalking if i hadnt arrested you for refusing to leave thank you for understanding
(08-15-2018, 11:47 AM)sebasti161 Wrote: hello mister thank you for the player report i really aprecciate it!
so this situation occured because the president told us to get people away from the nexus front and you refused to leave, standing in the road next to it is no excuse and i would have arrested you for jaywalking if i hadnt arrested you for refusing to leave thank you for understanding

I wasn't jaywalking i was on the zebra crossing and It wasn't the front area of the nexus It's a bad excuse. There was no red line or a prop i can orient my character from where I was inside that banned zone we talking about. And stop crying in OOC please thanks you are childish.
sorry sir but arrests are taken in character either way so take it up with my sergeant or the president
Not all arrests are in character, first of all.

But as for this particular situation it is something that should be dealt with IC, as you were warned multiple times to leave but refused.

Denied.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]