Unban request
Your name: NIGGA123

Your ban ID: 81032

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:63894207

Reason FearRP
Staff member who banned you:[FL] DVN

Reason why you should be unbanned: The staff member stated that i broke FearRP and i should fear for my teammate's life. the only officer who had a gun was holding handcuffs in his hands, hand cuffs don't kill the other officers didn't have guns on their back only tazers, tazers don't kill so from what should I fear my teammates life?. Anyway I shot and killed the officer with the gun first to eliminate the only possible threat.

Evd: https://youtu.be/m-qq-UVltHc
[FL] DVN Said :
NIGGA123 fired upon the officers (even though there was an active firearm) and 2 tasers pointed at his handcuffed partner. This is not justified as the Police technically had the advantage and held a larger stance in the FearRP situation therefore he must fear for his partners life and not take that risk until he knows their partner would be safe. NIGGA123 will receive a 2 day ban.
As i stated above the ONLY officer with a gun had handcuffs in his hands.
So there was nothing that would threat the LIFE of my teammate (Tazers don't KILL).
Involved:
Sp33dx
Denied

Concluding notes

"3.5c If someone switches from a gun to any kind of restraints in order to detain you, FearRP still applies."