PR Ruthless Dr.Methodize [NL], King In the North
Player; Ruthless STEAM_0:1:55241577 ,Dr.Methodize [NL]  STEAM_0:1:24269426, King In the North STEAM_0:1:48933542

Time: just now
Reason: these users randomly arrested a person for being black, the then started hitting me and him with a Shield without a valid reason, they then went to drag his body. They also said to him that he also fear'rped and going to arrest him for that too (backseat administrating) I haven't provided evidence of that as i feel its unneeded, if it's really needed I can try find it on my pc but I will keep the report with the evidence I currently have.

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EE0Aa7Sx...e=youtu.be
Its not a random arrest, the dictator order us to get Lil Keo to the nexus (not because his black, we all know that you can't ban the blacks from the entire city), we tried pointing him guns and tell him to follow us but he didn't listen so we used the shield to get him to the nexus...
By the way we can all see that you cut the video on purpose in the end when i pulled out a gun and told him to follow me because you didn't want Lil Keo to get banned to breaking fear rp which heppend because of out OOC reason which is by the way beackseat administration to.
I will check if i have the full version recorded which you and lil breaking fear rp in it.
Last thing is that i have never said to him that he will be arrest for breaking fear rp / backseat administration, i just told him that ooc that he breaking this rules.
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
Hi KingOfTheNorth, I have evidence of you saying that, some reason I have the audio and not the full video, but it's clearly you're voice, also if you read my description thats not the reason I made the PR, you arrested him for being black, if you do not agree with that you shouldn't arrest him no matter what the president says. I'd also love you to provide evidence of my arrest, as I was standing at the Nexus door and you decided to arrest me for a very unclear reason you all started running me, I'm going to run as I am extremely confused as to why, if it's for trespassing I'm not in the nexus and also it would be trespassing if I went beyond, the desk. Please provide your evidence with the full video footage of what happened with the arresting of the other player. Thanks Aektek
https://youtu.be/37EvxqlzVf0
First of all arrests are dealt In character so its not a rule break if you think i arrested you for invalid reason... and second of all even that I don't have to explain you my reason for the arrest, you were arrested for trespassing.
and your'e video is a joke.. i know you afraid to post the full version because then you and your friend Lil will get banned for breaking fear rp.
By the way i will search for the video and will post it later here or on a new pr.
and for the last time i didn't arrest him for being black.
[Image: SJ7w4J5.png]
As stated in the previous post please provide evidence as none of this is valid without evidence. I would love to see it as then I can even prove my 'fearrp' you also have no reason to ram him. I will not reply to any more of your messages until evidence is shown
Please include the player name in the PR title.
I do not see enough evidence against the accused users to take action. What they were doing seems valid.

Due to the age of this report, if the users wish to create report against Keo, they may.

Denied.
Kind Regards,

[Image: nw3ghiD.gif]