SirMinus unban request
Your name: Killroy

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31977033

Your ban ID: [b]STEAM_0:1:31977033[/b]

Banned by: Jonas 

Reason: BRA (81162) - RDM, should known ALOT better. // Permed as per last chance.

Involved: Brikaas, me, LordySilverRings

So I've been banned for a year and a half now, haven't RP'd properly on FL for about two years and I believe the three months remaining should be removed or shortened to correspond with my current warning length of two weeks.

I have a few points I wish to present:

- Its been nearly two years since I've properly played on the server. ([b]To put into context during the time I have been gone I've left High school, finished a year in college, had three jobs.)[/b]

- The ban I was put on last chance for was not justified at all, I made many attempts to report that I broke no rules beyond being homophobic out of character to Brikaas and RDMing someone but he banned me for prop-pushing for some reason - still unsure if this was a mistake or done out of spite due to the name calling.

- The perm was as a result of said last chance, the rule broken being RDM when DVN followed me around for near an hour making a silly voice repeating phrases to annoy me, with me responding by shooting him after multiple times drawing my gun and saying to him "Roger that?" asking for him to acknowledge that I am annoyed at his presence and am armed. He continued to pester me so I therefore took it upon myself to shoot and kill him. I was lead to believe that you are supposed to not put yourself in harms way (http://prntscr.com/kh1qtc) when RPing and avoid which DVN did by repeatedly following an armed man who was clearly growing more and more annoyed at his presence for nearly an hour for apparently no reason but to be annoying. 

- I've since RP'd with friends on other RP communities such as PERP and the other server and have enjoyed my time there learning the ropes again and coming up with new ideas for RPing.

- I've already in the short time I've been back on the forums showed my willingness to RP by creating such roleplays as my art exhibition and my clan (which has amassed a high amount of members considering the last time I played was early 2017).

- I have gone out of my way to apologize to individuals who I feel I treated wrongly in the past, namely ex-admins who I felt at the time were not worthy of their positions but have since grown to recognize their skill.

Cheers lads, hope to hear a response soon. Once again (though I know this will likely be ignored) I do asked you try to separate my banter from my true intentions and feelings, nice one boys.
Hello! I'll bring up the UBR to staff attention. We will be discussing your unban request.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]
Hello! We've discussed the unban request with the staff team and we came to a conclusion to deny your unban request. 

We have mainly based this decision on the fact that your ban was already reduced from a full perma to a year-long ban. Also, your attitude and behavior on Discord and forums were taken into account.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]