unban please
Sad 
Your name: game over dude

Your ban ID: 6346

Banned by: [FL]BlackDog[BB][SGC]

Server: global

Involved: ifamous kertopz and one more special service

Why we should unban you: I was banned for trying to say some special service the get out of my house. but i cant say it becose they killing everyone
when i camed thrid time admin taked me and said why i brake nlr.
i said becose i always go to home after spawn and i said this is my house and one guy said now its my house and i started to name those special service agents cigarettes and other stuff. so he banned
[Image: image.png]
Well obviously you were breaking New Life Rule, you said you came there 3 times after being killed. You therefore broke NLR, which is a rulebreak and bannable.

Insulting people OOCly is breaking the rules too and bannable also, so why is there any reason to unban you?
Dare to think!
i am just a kid and i am a bad rp guy so they broke in my house and rdm everyone in the freaking tidesSad

i used "hate speech" becose they broke into my house
and kill everyone
(01-16-2012, 10:09 AM)mikolajwisnia Wrote: i am just a kid and i am a bad rp guy so they broke in my house and rdm everyone in the freaking tidesSad

i used "hate speech" becose they broke into my house
and kill everyone

I don't care how old you are.

Do you have any evidence of the RDM?
Dare to think!

(01-16-2012, 10:23 AM)Nudelholz Wrote: Do you have any evidence of the RDM?

yes i have
my brother is playing server right now and he saw ifamous had 7 kills
i get photo of scoreboard asap
Sup.

We were searching your apartment when we found weed. So we waited for you to get home and knocked you out, but for some reason it killed you. So we started to destroy the plants when you and your friend HeadcrabPL came back. He started shooting us and we ended up tazing him but killing you in the cross-fire. You then returned again and started punchwhoring us; telling us to get out of your house. Blackdog came and talked to ask you why you came back and you just sat there swearing at both him and us; saying things like, "fuck you SS" and "you're all ***". In turn he banned you for NLR and hate speech.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
User warned.

Reason: Posting in a thread without the sufficient right

- Nudelholz
(01-16-2012, 10:37 AM)InfamousXII Wrote:
(01-16-2012, 09:50 AM)mikolajwisnia Wrote: special service agents cigarettes

That hurts,

i know but your squad where shooting inno ppl

(01-16-2012, 10:37 AM)kertopz Wrote: knocked you out, but for some reason it killed you.
i thought you killed me becose you wanted that why was you jumping on me?
Obviously you broke NLR several times, insulted other players OOCly, insulted an admin.

I don't think you deserve an unban.
Dare to think!
(01-16-2012, 10:37 AM)kertopz Wrote: Sup.
when you and your friend HeadcrabPL came back. He started shooting us and we ended up tazing him but killing you in the cross-fire.

headcrabpl is my brother. after you killed me i told him for the revenge
i was angry (my anger menagment sucks) really when i (he) saw u destroy plants we wanted to save them and go started attacking.
just lower the time of ban