Player Report: Bntsenmichael and Jegerharry
Name of player: Bntsenmichael 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:114121731 Jegerharry | STEAM_0:0:215839211 Bnetsenmichael

Time in GMT: 10:15

Server: V4B1

Summary: I was going to do a passiveRP at Fish Avenue #2 when two rebels came in and micspammed, screaming. I gave one of them food because they said they were starving and they went into the other house. While I was editing my dupe, one of them came in and said "Where's your car". The rebel leader (Bntsenmichael) stole my car randomly. He then bodyblocked the front door so I couldn't get out. He then punched me a few times. I finally got out and the leader came back. They spawned some props and started to throw them at me. Jegerharry left the game before I could get any evidence but then bnetsenmichael spawned some jet props and started to throw them at me. He then spammed about 5 of them then left.

Evidence: I doubt this is enough evidence but this map is too laggy to record.

[Image: unknown.png]
Low health, chasing me with physgun out ^ (not really obvious). Car missing from front of my house

Multiple jet props spawned (name on the right), low health. I answered someone's question in chat

Here is a prop he threw at me
[Image: unknown.png] He left because he RDMed me

Jegerharry was driving the car and escape with Michael. Michael was demoted and rejoined later to get his job back
[Image: unknown.png] Sunk me and mush's cars with props

[Image: unknown.png] Proof it's his props
https://youtu.be/MFqMlQO94bM

^^^ VIDEO EVIDENCE
Approved.

Bntsenmichael guilty of propminging, however, there is insufficient evidence for Jegerharry.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.