sebasti x emil fanfiction
Star 
written by myself
---------

it was late summer, a rainy day.

i stood outside his house.

The rain was pouring down, and a gust of wind blew down my back.

I rang the doorbell, it made a nice "ding dong" sound.

The footsteps came closer to the door, and some seconds later the door opened.

There he stood and smiled as he said "Emil! welcome in".

I simply replaied "hey sebasti" as i blushed.

After i hung up my wet fur coat and scarf, we went down to his basement.

As we entered sebasti said "i actually just cleaned up".

Did he really clean up, for me?

We sat down at his chouch, where he used to sleep.

then sebasti leand over to me and whispered in my ear.

his sweet words wondered thoug my mind as he held my hand.

then sebasti quickly got up on his feet, and looked at me.

"we gonna do this?" he asked.

I nodded and replaied "yes".

"I just quickly got to unzip first, ok?"

then he walked out of the room.

when he came back, i gave him a cute smile and asked "shall we start?"

He simply said "yes".

there i held it, it was so big.

Then i blew and blew, the sound was so amazing.

that day, sebasti learned me how to play a recorder flute.
The following 4 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Tomo, Lewwings, Emil, James
you stole this from FadeEm buddy.
The following 1 user Likes Emil's post:
  • sebasti161
stolen
The following 1 user Likes Foxirius2205's post:
  • sebasti161
I wrote this. gib credit.
The following 2 users Like Wey's post:
  • Emil, sebasti161
written by sebasti himself what dont you understand about that you idiots
The following 3 users Like sebasti161's post:
  • Tomo, James, Emil
(08-07-2018, 09:54 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: written by sebasti himself what dont you understand about that you idiots

listen here you little shit you can't just steal other peoples content and then act like it's yours.
go back to just making low effort shitposts please thank you.
The following 4 users Like Emil's post:
  • Tomo, James, sebasti161, Weezy_
(08-07-2018, 09:56 PM)Emil Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 09:54 PM)sebasti161 Wrote: written by sebasti himself what dont you understand about that you idiots

listen here you little shit you can't just steal other peoples content and then act like it's yours.

yes i can you fucking stupid idiot dane i swear to god i dont get whats happened to you first lying about getting me now youre accusing me of stealing?? where have you gotten this from emil? are you finally showing signs of your father beating you? is your father beating your mother? they probably deserve it emilY
  • Tomo, James, Emil
(08-07-2018, 09:57 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:

yes i can you fucking stupid idiot dane i swear to god i dont get whats happened to you first lying about getting me now youre accusing me of stealing?? where have you gotten this from emil? are you finally showing signs of your father beating you? is your father beating your mother? they probably deserve it emilY

you piece of shit norwegian trash bag i hope you lose your fucking house you austrian german nazi i swear to god why do i have to know you you absolute ass i bet your mom cries herself to sleep everyday over having to tend to such an autist of a child
The following 3 users Like Emil's post:
  • Tomo, James, sebasti161
(08-07-2018, 09:59 PM)Emil Wrote:

yes i can you freaking stupid idiot dane i swear to god i dont get whats happened to you first lying about getting me now youre accusing me of stealing?? where have you gotten this from emil? are you finally showing signs of your father beating you? is your father beating your mother? they probably deserve it emilY

you piece of shit norwegian trash bag i hope you lose your freaking house you austrian german nazi i swear to god why do i have to know you you absolute ass i bet your mom cries herself to sleep everyday over having to tend to such an autist of a child

that is the last fucking straw emil! here i thought we were friends then you go and make up stupid fucking bullshit about me and cause a deep and fucking useless, emotional argument over what? your precious "holdeez nuts" joke? is this what your life has come to? joking about everything and ruining your friendship with your only true friend? i wish i had thought twice before selling you my old graphics card whole 1500NOK off price! you disgust me, dont you ever talk to me again.
  • Tomo, James, Emil
(08-07-2018, 10:02 PM)sebasti161 Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 09:59 PM)Emil Wrote:

yes i can you freaking stupid idiot dane i swear to god i dont get whats happened to you first lying about getting me now youre accusing me of stealing?? where have you gotten this from emil? are you finally showing signs of your father beating you? is your father beating your mother? they probably deserve it emilY

you piece of shit norwegian trash bag i hope you lose your freaking house you austrian german nazi i swear to god why do i have to know you you absolute ass i bet your mom cries herself to sleep everyday over having to tend to such an autist of a child

that is the last fucking straw emil! here i thought we were friends then you go and make up stupid fucking bullshit about me and cause a deep and fucking useless, emotional argument over what? your precious "holdeez nuts" joke? is this what your life has come to? joking about everything and ruining your friendship with your only true friend? i wish i had thought twice before selling you my old graphics card whole 1500NOK off price! you disgust me, dont you ever talk to me again.

i swear to god this is where i draw the line sebasti, you've pissed me off well this time, you're a useless piece of trash, i can barely call you human cause all you do is just post bullshit on off-topic and you never put effort into them holy fuck do i regret paying 200 DKK more than I should have on that fucking graphics card and i barely even need it i only play strategy games for fucks sake i can't believe you convinced me to buy this shit cause holy fuck dude, i swear to god im going to kick your ass when you come to legoland you fucking ragdoll
The following 4 users Like Emil's post:
  • Tomo, James, sebasti161, Weezy_