Why she was left alone
Mr.Bergs caught cheating with Sam Cup?
[Image: 11321-NNB1JI.png]
(Credit to Coffee for making the news paper)

The following 7 users Like Luna's post:
  • Jessixa, Lewwings, Janzo 火, Coffee, Chumps, Divey, Weezy_
(08-15-2018, 06:37 PM)Arny Wrote:
Mr.Bergs caught cheating with Sam Cup?
[Image: 11321-NNB1JI.png]
(Credit to Coffee for making the new paper)

OOC* This is amazing Arny & Coffee , Mr Berg is gonna be in the album soon >:3
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Chumps
Oh no! Bigeyes I was cheering for team Jessiberg! Disappointed How could he do this. X_x
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 3 users Like Janzo 火's post:
  • Jessixa, Chumps, Divey
I have the talent and that to make a album, but my band (Horsleyluke, Alertecobra and Laurin) are all busy, Horsley isnt but the other reasons will make sense why, Alerte is on holiday for 4 more days, and laurin is clueless about guitar
The following 1 user Likes SabreShibe's post:
  • Jessixa
So exciting!  Fist Fist Fist FistDripDripDripDripBigeyes
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Nudelsalat
*OOC note: Pure Sexual will be releasing this weekend,  I just need more time to finish up some work and some VIP Packages

Each song has an code or hidden messages around for you to decode and find out who Jessica wrote about  ?

You can write an album review but it must be in character, either via Newspaper / Online Review etc 
I hope you guys are excited and stay sexual
[Image: o2bNqOW.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Aryen
Yes!! Nikita is featured! I can finally die happy now
Aryen
Fearless Donator 
The following 1 user Likes Aryen's post:
  • Jessixa
** Fans & Citizens notice something new on the Evocity Music Store **

**Listen starting from the first track to get the full experience **

[Image: rdzRr08.jpg]

She isn't pure rich but she pure sexual , Jessica is back with a brand new sexual album , not trying to show off but she try to show you to be proud of who you are 
As you're Worth It and Don't go to far with Joe Shkreil , not just that but she told you how honest she is on her new song Honestly  , but don't feel Tired , other songs like No More Sad Songs with the Miss Evocity 2018 Winner Semichi Aquino , Miss Evocity contestant Emma Hale and her best friend Violet tells you not to be depress but to stay strong
Jessica can be sexual in Bed with Nikita & Krisitan by Love herself harder .

Tracks 

1. W
2. Hot
3. Meet Me
4. Both of Us ft Ali
5. It's Mine
6. Take Me
7. Don't Go ft Joe Shrekil 
8. Honestly 
9. Bed ft Nikita Moskowitz
10. No More Sad Songs ft Semichi Aquino , Violet Kittie , Emma Hale
11. Love Me Harder ft Kristian Nebula 
12. Tired
13. Call Me
14. I Wanna Know
15. Worth It
16. Tie Me Down
17. Side to Side ft Nikita Moskowitz
18. Love Myself
19. Blue In My Eyes

Track 1 -

Track 2 - Hot 

Track 3 - Meet Me 

Track 4 - Both of Us ft Ali 

Track 5 - It's Mine 

Track 6 - Take Me 

Track 7 - Don't Go ft Joe Shkreil 

Track 8 - Honestly 

Track 9 - Bed ft Nikita Moskowitz 

Track 10 -  No More Sad Songs ft Semichi Aquino , Emma Hale & Violet Kittie 

Track 11 - Love Me Harder ft Kristian Nebula 

Track 12 - Tired 

Track 13 - Call Me 

Track 14 - I Wanna Know 

Track 15 - Worth It 

Track 16 - Tie Me Down 

Track 17  -  Side to Side ft Nikita Mosokowitz 

Track 18 - Love Myself 

Track 19 - Blue In My Eyes 

have fun decoding each song and remember to post them ONLY on this thread Smile 
The following 4 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Janzo 火, Bobby Shmicki, Wolven, Violet DE Kittie
**E NEWS REPORTING **

Jessica Summer new album has been release and fans think she shaded her ememies ?

ok let's decode each song and see what they mean , so Jessica summer had release a new album called Pure Sexual 
many of her fans think she's showing her sexual side , and well she spill some good tea for us 
before her new album even drop , she had some feud with some celebs , with the most recently and all over media feud with Richard Bones

So not long ago, Blake Productions release their first TV show after Mr Bentley passing, they did an amazing work , many people watched it and it's been nominated on EvoGrammy as the Best TV show of Evocity . 
and that's bad for Richard because Jessica new album had about 590,000 copies as we speak , and hasn't been nominated yet but twitters is going wild ,and planning to nominated her new album 

So with that said that's bad for both and they are in rage feud , let me say that, in rage feud 

So we're start with her first song , Honestly 
if you haven't listen to it , here is the song 

Many of her fans had think that Honestly is about Richard Bones , Madeleine Lajoie & Krissy Blake 
now Krissy & Jessica , it's shocking because both have always hang out but because Krissy is always close to Richard by his side, she chose to be with Richard 
Jessica & Richard started their feud few days ago , Richard accuse Jessica for having male artist and attacking his career , and he later on apologize and ask Jessica to stop her career and block her in all his social media 
Jessica hasn't respond until now , stating "Doin what you gotta do to get your way , you're reckless and selfish and you can't help it . Say you're talkin to me honeslty  but you're lying to me constantly , all that bullshit I don't need it , say you're sorry but you don't mean it "

Savage as F***
but snakes think it's direct to Richard bones with the leaked Email he send to her lawyer and that line is also direct to Madeleine Lajoie who was best friend with Jessica Summer and this was call off before her album drop 

if you are hiding under the rock, hours before Pure Sexual is drop, Madeleine dropped an advert , with MUNGER, an brand she is working on and she shaded Jessica like that girl just did 
if you didn't see , here's the video 

and did you notice that a shade was being thrown before this was release, here's an clip 

so that's very shady 

we don't know if Jessica will ever attend Evogrammy nor her ememies but we do hope these celebs get together , otherwise it will end up like the others 
We will decode somemore songs from her new album Pure Sexual, all are at 50% discount , and is everywhere from Walmart to Target to your nearest Evocity Store .
The following 3 users Like Jessixa's post:
  • Janzo 火, Avgar, Wolven