Why she was left alone
**NEWS BROKE AND SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE**

[Image: s3Tl4r3.jpg]
[Image: Up208Rx.jpg]
[Image: 1619639714462.png]
[Image: 2e394fb512_1524233801_Daarbij-komt-ook-n...bracht.gif]
The following 3 users Like Jan's post:
  • Luna, Jessixa, Willem de Walrus
Nice. Im confused. Also like Mr Bergs isa hottie. Keep it up Jessica.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:81986316&b=12]
The following 1 user Likes Janzo 火's post:
  • Jessixa
(08-13-2018, 01:08 PM)Divey Wrote:
**An email arrives to your inbox**

To: Jessica Summer
Subject: Cancellation of future projects

To Jessica,

How dare you have other male singers feature in your music! You're actively putting people up against me as competition and that is something I cannot and will not stand for. Starting from now I am hereby cancelling any future projects we have together due to this obvious attack on my career.

From,
Bonesy

To: Richard Bones
Subject: Cancelling Future Project & False Accuse on Ms Jessica Summer 
Date: August 14 , 2018 , 8:23PM 

Dear Richard Bones 

I'm Abigail Isabella , Jessica's Lawyer 
we had gotten the email from you and we were pretty upset to see that you try to accuse Ms Summer for having other male artist feature in her music / album and actively putting people up against you as competition . You also state that you are cancelling future project you and Jessica are having together due to the attack on your career 

Jessica had never state to her team nor anyone that you and her are working on future project. Jessica had also stated that she had spoke to you on the phone and message you about doing an collab on her new album in which you agree 
Her new single "Boys Like You" Featuring You and Krissy which hit the Evo iTunes top chart , and she had given you credits for working with her on the song 

She also wanted to let you know that she is deeply upset that you straight up accusing her ,throwing you under the bus and making her look like she backstabbed you in which she didn't 
She had spoken to other celebrities about making her new album via messages or phonecalls . 

She had also Payed the celebrities including you on working on her new songs , and it's an huge sum of money , she didn't pay you less than , she payed you a good amount of money but you , as one of Evocity most hottest male celeb , straight up accusing her and now Evocity know the bad blood between you and her . 

We don't want to sound so mean and make you look like the bad guy but you are given 1 month to write an apologize letter / email / message /phone call to Ms Jessica Summer for False Accusing , otherwise we will take actions via Court on the Evocity Nexus , third floor , Courthouse . 

DO NOT try and attempt to make this any worse and it's ruining Jessica and your's reputation . 

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=4824949]
The following 2 users Like Jan's post:
  • Luna, James
(08-14-2018, 10:18 AM)Jessixa Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 01:08 PM)Divey Wrote:
**An email arrives to your inbox**

To: Jessica Summer
Subject: Cancellation of future projects

To Jessica,

How dare you have other male singers feature in your music! You're actively putting people up against me as competition and that is something I cannot and will not stand for. Starting from now I am hereby cancelling any future projects we have together due to this obvious attack on my career.

From,
Bonesy

Subject: Cancelling Future Project & False Accuse on Ms Jessica Summer 
Date: August 14 , 2018 , 8:23PM 

Dear Richard Bones 

I'm Abigail Isabella , Jessica's Lawyer 
we had gotten the email from you and we were pretty upset to see that you try to accuse Ms Summer for having other male artist feature in her music / album and actively putting people up against you as competition . You also state that you are cancelling future project you and Jessica are having together due to the attack on your career 

Jessica had never state to her team nor anyone that you and her are working on future project. Jessica had also stated that she had spoke to you on the phone and message you about doing an collab on her new album in which you agree 
Her new single "Boys Like You" Featuring You and Krissy which hit the Evo iTunes top chart , and she had given you credits for working with her on the song 

She also wanted to let you know that she is deeply upset that you straight up accusing her ,throwing you under the bus and making her look like she backstabbed you in which she didn't 
She had spoken to other celebrities about making her new album via messages or phonecalls . 

She had also Payed the celebrities including you on working on her new songs , and it's an huge sum of money , she didn't pay you less than , she payed you a good amount of money but you , as one of Evocity most hottest male celeb , straight up accusing her and now Evocity know the bad blood between you and her . 

We don't want to sound so mean and make you look like the bad guy but you are given 1 month to write an apologize letter / email / message /phone call to Ms Jessica Summer for False Accusing , otherwise we will take actions via Court on the Evocity Nexus , third floor , Courthouse . 

DO NOT try and attempt to make this any worse and it's ruining Jessica and your's reputation . 

To: Abigail Isabella, Ms Summer's Personal Lawyer
From: Richard Bones, singer, actor, philanthropist and generally amazing person
Subject: Re: re: Cancellation of future projects

Dear Abigail, Jessica and anyone else on her team

I spit on your request for an apology. Do us all a favour and stop making music.

Many thanks,
Richard Bones
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 3 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, Wolven, James

Subject: Reasons and Future Cases 

Dear Richard Bones 

Thank you for the apology but doing the favour for making her to stop producing music is not something she can fufill .
She do this for her career and for the music industry , asking her to stop producing or making music is just like asking a fish not to swim or asking you to stop your career .

There will be one point in time where Jessica will stop making songs for a reason , however this hasn't confirm yet . 
We will not take any action against you or anyone close to you further more 
Until then , Jessica will still be making albums to make money and also her career , this same goes to you as She and her team had fully respect towards you on your work . 

Til then , she will still produce her music with the music industry of Evocity  . 

Thanks for your apology letter and we forgive you . 
Many thanks 
Abigail Isabella 

*I'm sorry, but the person you're trying to contact has blocked all communication*
[Image: f2kzlKW.png]
The following 4 users Like Divey's post:
  • Jessixa, Wolven, James, Avgar
(08-14-2018, 07:36 PM)Divey Wrote:
*I'm sorry, but the person you're trying to contact has blocked all communication*

lol
When someone you trust accuse you infront of the public 

The following 1 user Likes Jessixa's post:
  • Bobby Shmicki