Report: Narutobo Uzukuyami
Name of player: Narutobo Uzukuyami

SteamIDSTEAM_0:0:73532230

Time in GMT: around 5PM - 6PM

Server: V4B1 [Main Server]

Summary: This happened on 3 occurances:

1. I was patrolling with my chevy at Connectivty when I stopped after someone drove anotehr person over, a few moments later when I was the onlyone remaining at the scene a rebel and some otehr rebels (his friends, they did nothing wrong) started getting close to me and at one point went behind me and launched a washing machine at me, instantly killing me. I then attempted to contact an admin on the server (Joe Joe, which was the only one online) but failed to get a responce.

2. After my NLR was over I returned to the area to retrieve my vehicle and commence my patrol into industrial, where I was once again confronted by the three rebels who were propcliming onto the map boundries with fences and chairs, trying to get themselves stuck (which I don't see the exact purpose of?). I tried contacting an admin again (which was still Joe Joe), yet with still No response. Than the guy that was stuck in the map boundry started spawning washing machines and attempted to propkill me with them, again. He also proppushed my car to the other side of industrial at the Industrial Tunnel. I than proceeded to ONCE AGAIN call an admin to maybe respawn me, teleport to me so they were caught in the act and I asked to ignore my NLR. But once again I got hit by zero response which began to annoy me since I saw Joe Joe speeding through the streets of connectivty a few minutes after the incident in his admin suit with some officer and a random citizen.

3. The final occurance before they left was once again at connectivty when I had to wait out my NLR to get my car back, I then went back to the city to switch my chevy to a crown vic and returned on patrol wanting to go to the used car dealer, where I once again encoutered the three rebels trying to propclimb and get stuck in the map boundry, which they were succesful at. I than went out of my car to get some screenshots to make a PR because the onliune admin was just not wanting to do anything at that point. One of the rebels which name is in the PR tried to propkill me again while I was attempting to take pictures. Which will be shown down below. He than after a few attempts manages to kill me with another washing machine. Not soon after I saw Joe Joe speeding from industrial and ramming into the map boundry and exploding only to revive himself and after that leave, and to be honest, that angered me so much just to know that he was doing fuck all when I needed him to actually do his job as an admin.

Summary of the Summary:
I got killed 3 times by a washing machine which was launched by a guy who has 1-4 hours and who managed to glitch through the map and propclimb out of the map and get stuck into the map, and when I tried to do something about it and call an admin he just ignored me to do his own thing. I personally think joe Joe is a great and cool guy, but honestly this annoys and anger me a lot. (I also know this isn't a staff report)

Evidence
[Image: F6yjXmZ.jpg]
[Image: 1f1Q1CQ.jpg]
[Image: GWLUORx.jpg]
[Image: TdcuTpb.jpg]
[Image: fiSsyLZ.jpg]

And now I'll just wait for this PR to get denied due to 'Invalid Evidence or something...
Approved.

After taking a look in the logs I can see that he was prop spamming washing machines and propkilling.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<