Enzyme's Unban request
Your name: Enzyme

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:84841559

Your ban ID: 80983

Banned by: [FL] Forgee

Reason: BRA (88771) - Spawning props in the road / Lying in the courthouse - Should know better.

Involved: Me and Schnitzelburger

Why we should unban you:

First of all, I was banned for the wrong reasons. Let me state them here.

1. Spawning "props" in the road.
No, I was not spawning "props" "in?" the road. I did however spawn A prop, by mistake. Please don't exaggerate when banning people.

2. Lying in the courthouse
This is an extremely big assumption that you drew without any evidence at all. 

You said that "users even had enough time to type in OOC about the house being there you did not delete it instantly, thus you are lying."
It's funny how even in this statement you exaggerate. No, users did not have enough time to type in OOC about the house being there, A user had time to do that. These small exaggerations really add to the impression of how serious this was, and therefore it should not have been done.

It takes someone 2 seconds to write "now enzyme spawned a house, ima post a pr". It takes around 4 seconds to open up the q menu, find the remove tool, and shoot at the house. Therefore, that "evidence" is invalid. And you know that, that's why you added the "user(s)".

In the end, I was banned for accidentally spawning a house during the creation of a roadblock and I was banned 7 days for it. Pathetic.
Im not sure how you can accidentally spawn a house while creating a "Roadblock" none of the road related props are near that house prop, and it also takes less than a second to simply press "Z" to remove the prop.
(08-12-2018, 06:22 PM)Forgee Wrote: Im not sure how you can accidentally spawn a house while creating a "Roadblock" none of the road related props are near that house prop, and it also takes less than a second to simply press "Z" to remove the prop.

Everything can happen in such a unoptimized game. And when something like this happens, and it doesn't cause any harm at all and was removed within 4 seconds I don't see how a 7 day ban would be an appropriate punishment.

Can you explain why you exaggerated in both the PR on me and on the ban description?
(08-12-2018, 08:38 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 06:22 PM)Forgee Wrote: Im not sure how you can accidentally spawn a house while creating a "Roadblock" none of the road related props are near that house prop, and it also takes less than a second to simply press "Z" to remove the prop.

Everything can happen in such a unoptimized game. And when something like this happens, and it doesn't cause any harm at all and was removed within 4 seconds I don't see how a 7 day ban would be an appropriate punishment.

Can you explain why you exaggerated in both the PR on me and on the ban description?

If you're really that concerned that I pluralised the word "Prop" and "User" I can change it, But "Anything can happen" is not an excuse.
(08-12-2018, 10:18 PM)Forgee Wrote:

If you're really that concerned that I pluralised the word "Prop" and "User" I can change it, But "Anything can happen" is not an excuse.

Note that lying in both a player report and in a ban description is as forbidden for admins as it is for members.

My point is that there is no way to justify a 7 day long ban for something as harmless as what I did. I accidentally spawned a house, I deleted it within a few seconds. Looking at how my actions caused absolutely no harm to anyone I don't see how a 7 day ban could be appropriate. If it wasn't a mistake and that I was actually doing it on purpose, nothing more than a prop blacklist would be needed.
(08-13-2018, 07:38 AM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:

Note that lying in both a player report and in a ban description is as forbidden for admins as it is for members.

My point is that there is no way to justify a 7 day long ban for something as harmless as what I did. I accidentally spawned a house, I deleted it within a few seconds. Looking at how my actions caused absolutely no harm to anyone I don't see how a 7 day ban could be appropriate. If it wasn't a mistake and that I was actually doing it on purpose, nothing more than a prop blacklist would be needed.
Spawning a house in the middle of the road isnt "Harmless" and the long ban was for the Lying.

There is absolutely no way that you would have spawned an entire house "By accident" while creating a roadblock.
(08-13-2018, 01:11 PM)Forgee Wrote:

Spawning a house in the middle of the road isnt "Harmless" and the long ban was for the Lying.

There is absolutely no way that you would have spawned an entire house "By accident" while creating a roadblock.

Unless a lie detector test have been made, there is no way that you can determine if I am lying or not. It's absurd that you even think that you can do that. Punishments are supposed to be based on facts and not guesses from regular admins.
(08-13-2018, 02:45 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote:
(08-13-2018, 01:11 PM)Forgee Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 08:38 PM)_Enzyme_ Wrote: Everything can happen in such a unoptimized game. And when something like this happens, and it doesn't cause any harm at all and was removed within 4 seconds I don't see how a 7 day ban would be an appropriate punishment.

Unless a lie detector test have been made, there is no way that you can determine if I am lying or not. It's absurd that you even think that you can do that. Punishments are supposed to be based on facts and not guesses from regular admins.

Its a fact that the house prop is nowhere near any sort of road prop in the Q menu or anything that could be used to create a roadblock. 

Denied.