[FL:RP] Kaipo 
FL:RP] KA34

SteamID
STEAM_0:0:109202429
STEAM_0:0:71454368

Time in GMT: 13:08

Server: v2d

Summary:
Due to my laws restricting the Capone Family / Capone Enterprises the Capones decided to take me hostage, take me down to the garage, while I followed every order and the second we were completely alone they shot me down. Not once did I disobey them, not once did they ask or order me to change laws allowing their freedom in the city. They made Violence the first and only option in the scenario. I did pm them requesting an explanation, but they simply lied and said that they DID ask me why laws were placed.

The Laws:
Members The Capone Family / Capone Enterprises are blacklisted from Weapon & Weapon Store licenses.
-Members of The Capone Family / Capone Enterprises need a license to open any form of business in the city.-

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/m9J5OAQ_QYk
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

I would like to start of just saying sorry for killing you. From what i recall i did ask you to change the laws(Altough my mic must not have been working and/or i forgot to press push to talk.) and you did not respond. I was panicking abit since i thougth the cops were coming down so i shoot you. I am sorry and i should have made it more clear that you acctually heard me when i asked you. Altough i do not see why kaipo is in this pr as he had done nothing wrong.

I find that VERY hard to believe, it's clear you had no other intention other than to kill me when you were in the clear. You both made sure we were not followed, and waited around the corner in the garage to see if anyone was around so you could kill me and get away with it. If you did ask and got no answer, that still doesn't warrant my death. You should have asked again and didn't, so based on that, I don't believe for a second that you intended on asking or that you even did. Your agenda was to kill me, that is quite obvious, nothing more, nothing less.
Poseidon Corporation - Director of Government Relations
LGBTQR+ Society - Founding Director

"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody's going to know whether you did it or not." 
-Oprah Winfrey

Hi KA34,

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that you asked him to change said laws before killing him. You have 48 Hours to provide said evidence or this report will be approved.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<
(08-08-2018, 01:58 AM)Joe Joe Wrote: Hi KA34,

Do you have any evidence to back up your claim that you asked him to change said laws before killing him. You have 48 Hours to provide said evidence or this report will be approved.

I do not have any evidence of that.

--| Approved |--

User failed to prove their innocence and both will be punished accordingly.
Regards,
Joe Joe
Fearless Teacher Admin Clan Officer Admin Event Manager Clan Officer Veteran Admin Event Manager Veteran Management Veteran

[Image: OMVm0Um.png]
Have I helped you out? Rep me >Here<