Unban request please - stupid mistake-
Your name: Sraxos

Your ban ID: 6329

Banned by: temar

Server: rp_EvoCity v2d

Involved: Tec - neo was there also.

Why we should unban you: Well its completely right that I was banned in the sense of , there were obviously 2 doors there. Problem was , i didnt see them. My gmods glitchy, I always thought i couldnt spawn doors. I tried spawning them and nothing happened. I was making a base in office, tried spawning a kleiner blast door , 2 make a base ( intending to put key pads and all that). But nothing appeared. Did it again, nothing. So then 5 minutes later, im banned for prop blocking. So my ban was correct, but surely you can see how this was a complete accident. My doors for whatever reason are invisible to me. Also, is there was drugs or something on the other side you could see that as me prop blocking to try to stop people from getting in , but there wasnt. There was just me and 2 mafias , buying guns. Any ways, hope I get unbanned. Apologies for the prop block, i really didnt know they were there.
I looked into it , I cant see my doors on other servers 2
its still prob block and regardless of elevator door
that fact that its an elevator means can be hard to get out especially if elevator gets called

Denied - under 24 hours