Report: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem
L3ttuce your against him and you say you are posting for him just piss of mate

[Image: RZOi8xQ.jpg]
im going to go on roblox ive had enough sems a ni gg er and lil_8keens dat real MVP but still a NI GG ER
(08-03-2018, 09:06 PM)Mack2988 Wrote: im going to go on roblox ive had enough sems a ni gg er and lil_8keens dat real MVP but still a NI GG ER
The name is mack hitting the sack 8ken aint coming back arrest the blacks
L3ttuce and Mack if you could let this be handled by the People that are involved that vould be nice Smile

(08-03-2018, 09:08 PM)Kaipo Wrote: L3ttuce and Mack if you could let this be handled by the People that are involved that vould be nice Smile

DONT MAKE ME TELL U AGAIN U LOZER I AM INVOLVED CHECK PAGE 1 IF WE GOIN TO HAVE PROBLEMS SUM FISTS WILL FLYY
-Involved-
None of L3ttuce’s messages originate from Lil8ken. Please ban the sad attention seeker pretty soon
[Image: 7EmE7CZ.png]
Have I helped you or am I friendly?
+rep
(08-03-2018, 09:08 PM)Kaipo Wrote: L3ttuce and Mack if you could let this be handled by the People that are involved that vould be nice Smile

you arent involved either you n i g g e r
Lil8ken Says that your not Posting for him as mather of fact he posts for himself

(08-03-2018, 09:10 PM)Kaipo Wrote: Lil8ken Says that your not Posting for him as mather of fact he posts for himself

hes just saying that so you wont talk to him you jew
here is Proof that they are trying to Make this Worse https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4.../image.png