Report: Lil_8ken, ℂƦỬȿħℯ ⅅ | ChoCho, [FL:RP] Sem
Disappointed Hello my in game name is Lil_8ken

I am on holiday so having trouble with this. Let’s cut to the point I did make a very big mistake and I do apologize to angrybob but all the other stuff that l3ttuce,mack,bytes is fake and they are all perm and banned and should be banned off the forums like I said it’s a lot of BS 

Thanks Steven
Fearless Veteran 8^)
(08-03-2018, 08:58 PM)Sem Wrote: Your evidence is fale Mac

sem give me  a sec im still haackking the mainframe to get the new evidence

Luv mack
(08-03-2018, 08:59 PM)Big8ken Wrote: Disappointed Hello my in game name is Lil_8ken

I am on holiday so having trouble with this. Let’s cut to the point I did make a very big mistake and I do apologize to angrybob but all the other stuff that l3ttuce,mack,bytes is fake and they are all perm and banned and should be banned off the forums like I said it’s a lot of BS 

Thanks Steven

you dumb fu ck mack isnt permed
(08-03-2018, 08:52 PM)cho cho Wrote: Look, If you want to make false accusations about my friend, I request a full page of the discord, like the whole screen.

Its not hard to make another account or change your nickname to pretend to be ken.

full screen shot ass requested but ur still a fucking ni gg er boi
[Image: Capture.PNG]
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:157426094&b=1]
(08-03-2018, 08:59 PM)Big8ken Wrote: Disappointed Hello my in game name is Lil_8ken

Thanks Steven

bytes isnt even banned omfg your such a dumbass kys u aint even loyal
(08-03-2018, 09:01 PM)BytesofCookies Wrote:
(08-03-2018, 08:52 PM)cho cho Wrote: Look, If you want to make false accusations about my friend, I request a full page of the discord, like the whole screen.

Its not hard to make another account or change your nickname to pretend to be ken.

full screen shot ass requested but ur still a freaking ni gg er boi
[Image: Capture.PNG]
C sem that's it
L3ttuce and mack you dont have anything to do with this PR so dont Get involved

[Image: RZOi8xQ.jpg]
(08-03-2018, 09:02 PM)Kaipo Wrote: L3ttuce and mack you dont have anything to do with this PR so dont Get involved

I keep telling u Newbs check PG 1 we were involved
(08-03-2018, 09:02 PM)Kaipo Wrote: L3ttuce and mack you dont have anything to do with this PR so dont Get involved

ahahah read the first page you fuc king *** i am involved im posting all of this for lil8ken

Are we going too have sum beef, cus im ready 2 throw sum fists if requiered  Eggplant
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:157426094&b=1]