Report: Tyrone
Name of player: Tyrone

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:162039530

Time in GMT: Today at roughly 7:15-7:45 PM GMT

Server: v2d

Summary: 2 people were fighting on the street - gun dealer and a citizen. Gun dealer lost the fight and died, switched to police officer, attempted to arrest the second person that participated in that fight right after his death (broke NLR and Powergaming rules at this point). Once the other guy disconnected and I came up to try and teach him about the rules, he started tazing me for no reason and lying to another officer, saying that I attacked and shot a person, eventhough I wasn't in any physical fight in the last 2 hours, nor did I own a weapon at the time. During several of the tazes, he also stepped on my body without any concern for my wellbeing. 

So in total, that would be one count of NLR, one count of Powergaming and several counts of FailRP rules broken, because he randomly tazed me numerous times, tried to arrest me for no reason and lied to another officer with the intention of getting me arrested, eventhough there was no reason for it.

Once the situation was over, I attempted to speak to this person again, with an intention of teaching him about the rules that he broke, but the only reply I got is "shut up dude". He obviously doesn't want to listen to the rules or follow them, doesn't want to listed to people trying to help or has any intentions of RP'ing. There was quite a bit of minging by several other people in this video, but I haven't caught their IDs and it wasn't nearly as bad as this dude.

Also sorry for the low quality audio from my end. For some reason it always records like that. That said - my audio isn't necessary in order to see him break all the rules.

Evidencehttps://plays.tv/video/5b639313b1f802bd4...p-multiple
Approved.

User guilty of breaking NLR and power gaming by changing jobs after dying in attempt to arrest the person who killed him.
As for the random tasing, it seems like Janzo dealt with that already in-game.
Regards,
Panda
NOT AN Administrator
Moved.
[Image: 8TTYBHM.png]