Information 
Your name: Rebelz

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:84516774

Your ban ID: 80881

Banned by: [FL] Random

Reason: BRA (88476) - Breaking FearRP

Involved: Me, Mac & KA34

Why we should unban you:

I do not believe i broke NLR at the time, KA's evidence shows very little of the overall event. In a full i was in a police chase for a while, within this police chase i was shot multiple times (Some buy KA34 himself). These shots were not warning shots as ive stated i was hit so these were shot intentionally to put me down. I have proof of one of the officers shooting me however this is the only one i have of the event.

As you can see in the video the officer who has been chasing me (i believe was KA) caught up and got out, at this time i was driving away and you can a bullet hit my car and injured me. Unfortunately i only have this officer hitting me on record as my shadowplay capture is not set to record for a long time. The logs can show i was shot a few times.

In regards to KA's evidance, if you watch the first 5 seconds carefully, i jump out my car weith my gun pointed before KA was close enough to give me any commands, once he did approach me he told me to "get out my car" however i was already out, considering i was waving my weapon around and i had been shot previously i believe i was wanted dead by the police so i decide to take my chases and run to freedom. I did not stop to try and fight as i was not full HP and had 1 bullet in my mag so my options at the time were very limited.

With all this in place i believe i did not break FearRP as my life has been threatened multiple times through the police chase.
Kind Regards,
[Image: qyVlGhw.png]
Could this hopefully be reviewed soon as i have waited half of my total ban time.

Thank you
Kind Regards,
Even though you had already stepped out of the car after he said ''get out of the car'', he still gave you another command which was ''Hands up''. The video in the original player reports shows that KA had a clear shot at you, yet he did not shoot. Which leaves me to believe that you was shot by a different cop, who did infact break a rule. But enough about that.

Unfortunatley I do not see a reason to unban you, unless you have anything else to add, I will conclude this.
[Image: CYCeH3i.png]
He did give clear commands which was “Hands Up” however as you see I get out of my car with a weapon equipped and ready to fire, any moment of this situation KA could have opened fire and killed me due to me being heavy armed, my life was in danger so at the split second I decided to get away
Kind Regards,
(08-03-2018, 11:23 PM)Rebelz Wrote: He did give clear commands which was “Hands Up” however as you see I get out of my car with a weapon equipped and ready to fire, any moment of this situation KA could have opened fire and killed me due to me being heavy armed, my life was in danger so at the split second I decided to get away

But you put your gun away within 2 seconds of stepping out of the car, which makes you eligible to be put under FearRP. If you would have continued to hold your gun up, it would be a different story.
The fact I got my gun out first thing make me likely to be shot down, and the fact I had been shot before simply by driving recklessly adds up to the fact these cops will not hold back on pulling the trigger
Kind Regards,
hello random

i was in discord with KA34 and aspire and he clearly admitted that he shot at rebelz vehicle and i was driving in that area at the time also he said he misclicked and if he denies it then im sure aspire can back me up on this .
Sig too big - Dragnort 

Regards Mac safe g
(08-04-2018, 02:29 PM)Macauley1999 Wrote: hello random

i was in discord with KA34 and aspire and he clearly admitted that he shot at rebelz vehicle and i was driving in that area at the time also he said he misclicked and if he denies it then im sure aspire can back me up on this .

Your word means little to nothing. I either need evidence, or for KA to come clean on this thread himself.

You do not seem to be directly involved in the situation either, so please refrain from commenting on this thread.
(08-04-2018, 07:19 PM)Random Wrote:

Your word means little to nothing. I either need evidence, or for KA to come clean on this thread himself.

You do not seem to be directly involved in the situation either, so please refrain from commenting on this thread.

I did shoot him more than 30 min ago and it was a completly diffrent chase. He was arrested beetwean that chases and the one in the PR. It was well over 20 minutes after i accidently fired 1 or 2 shoots at his car. I do not see how that situation has anything to do whit the PR.

(08-04-2018, 08:05 PM)KA34 Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 07:19 PM)Random Wrote:

I did shoot him more than 30 min ago and it was a completly diffrent chase. He was arrested beetwean that chases and the one in the PR. It was well over 20 minutes after i accidently fired 1 or 2 shoots at his car. I do not see how that situation has anything to do whit the PR.

Then that is completley irrelevant for this case.

As for the case itself, I am now denying it. As I see it is still valid.