Report: Arny
Name of player: Arny

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:56400266

Time in GMT: Around 1pm

Server: V2

Summary: T1W sums it up nicely in the video.

Evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=803Znu0E-XI
[Image: lewis-hamilton-silverstone2022.gif]
I wasn't the driver, the car was internally locked, so I couldn't do anything.
Hello.
You can see in the video that the microphone activation symbol is appearing above the passenger's head, showing us that Arny was not infact the driver.

Could you tell me who the driver was, Arny?
[Image: xTRvpSf.png]
(07-31-2018, 03:19 PM)Captain Barry Wrote: Hello.
You can see in the video that the microphone activation symbol is appearing above the passenger's head, showing us that Arny was not infact the driver.

Could you tell me who the driver was, Arny?

Coffee
Awaiting a response from Coffee.
I apologise for this situation, but I honestly could not hear the officer because of the music playing from Arny's mic and we were also playing more music in discord and shouting loudly so I was didn't not realise fear RP was initiated.
Inspecting the video, I have a hard time believing you could not hear him as the music isn't very loud at all.
Do you have anything from your own POV that can be used to verify this claim?
Unfortunately I do not have any evidence of this. But the music would have been louder for me as I was closer to Arny than the person who was recording the video and it was playing through Arny's mic in discord. So how could I have know that I was in a fear RP situation if I did not hear the situation be initiated by commands and I could not see the officer as he was on the passenger side of the car.
Without any evidence from your perspective to back up these claims, I am inclined to work on the only evidence presented.
The percentile increase of volume based on distance in source units is not very much, so the volume of the sound would not have been much higher next to you than it was from the video's perspective. You can even test this yourself in-game. Not only that, but T1W was also right next to you speaking very loudly and clearly while giving his orders.

Approved.
Coffee will be punished for breaking FearRP.

Thank you for your report.