UBR Timmay69
Posting on behalf of Timmay69, he cannot post in the forums as he's banned.

Your name: Timmay69

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:92726743

Your ban ID: 80868

Banned by: GHOSTK1LL3R

Reason: Staff disrespect, breaking NLR x2. Get a better attitude before coming back. | Extended by Narcotic

Involved: Zombie, Fierce, Kryptic and other Crimson members that I don't remember

Why we should unban you: Well  what happen was the server crashed two times in a row which both times I placed pots and seeds (I lost out in 10k) after the third time the server came back up I decieded to go see if my pots where still there and when i went up to see if they where there I was killed, so then I went back up Yelling OOC are my pots there and the killed me again which is when an admin took me away. I feel like I should be unbanned because I was heated at the moment due to the server crashing twice and me losing out in a lot of money when I dont really have much money.
Hello Timmay,

I came over and found you breaking NLR, I agreed with you that it was unfair for you to not receive compensation for your pots lost however it's policy not to give compensation out for this. Throughout the whole situation you was being rude and insulting to myself however I decided not at the time to ban you as I could understand your frustration of losing your money due to a server crash.

I was at this point going to just get you to agree you shouldn't have broken NLR and to let you know not to deal with a situation like this as you was being so brash. However, you then decided to saying that you was IRL going to kill another member of this community and then started saying some explicit ways of which you was going to do this.

Prior to this point I was going to let you with a warning however once you started making death threats to another community member you stepped too far.

I see zero reason why this ban should be shortened or reduced and in fact I think the ban you have received for this is very light and could have easily ended you up with a MUCH longer ban.
Posting on behalf of Timmay

Quote:At the time I was mad, he also said some to shit to me when you got a hold of me like pretty much teased me which fueled the fire. Later on someone in the crimson gang told me that the pots where still there and they all lied. That is totally unfair because they pretty much to advantage of the server lagging out and Stealing my pots not raiding stealing them. Then for them to lie to my face after asking if they where still there after the crash. You wonder why I said the stuff that I said. Although its fine What comes around goes around ~Timmay 2k18
Denied.

While being phased I observed you were very rude to a member of staff, being GHOSTK1LL3R attempting to deal with your situation as politely as possible. You were warned about breaking NLR to return to your death location but you persisted to find the answer to your question when you could have easily asked in OOC or @<message> calls. Yet, despite being warned, you still broke the rules. It wasn't like it was a 'one-off' punishment either, you were warned before and informed of your rule breaking yet you continued to break them regardless. Thus, your un-ban request being denied.

Thanks,
Narcotic